Spa reservations

We are on the pearl for 10 days in Europe in September. We absolutely love the spa and it’s very important to us to have the thermal suite for our full 10 day cruise and each of us will probably have three spa treatments. We are staying in a suite And I think that gives us priority on spa treatments but I’m not sure that matters if it fills up. Right now there are no prices or availability offered on the app that far ahead. Does anyone know when they will open up the ability to reserve the thermal suite at spa treatments and how early should we do that? 

For our cruise it was supposed to open up for booking at 120 days, but we were able to book the spa pass a few days before that. I'm not sure if that was a fluke or because we are in a suite.  Glad we booked it as the passes did sell out within about 6 weeks.

We can't book spa treatments yet, no pricing or options and we are a couple weeks out,so I am assuming once we are onboard.

Interesting.  I just looked at my 2 cruises, one in May and one in October.  Both the Spa Pass and appointments for spa appointments are available for booking for both cruises.

9 minutes ago, lorif said:

For our cruise it was supposed to open up for booking at 120 days, but we were able to book the spa pass a few days before that. I'm not sure if that was a fluke or because we are in a suite.  Glad we booked it as the passes did sell out within about 6 weeks.

We can't book spa treatments yet, no pricing or options and we are a couple weeks out,so I am assuming once we are onboard.

Because you are in a suite or else you have Latitudes status. Haven and suite guests get to book 130 days out, club balcony and Latitude members Platinum and above 125 days , everyone else 120 days. Frequently Asked Questions (ncl.com)

• Like 2

I guess it varies by sailing! I’ve been able to book spa passes for my Sep 1, Med sailing on Getaway. Also, spa pricing is listed. I am in the Haven, but I recently just upgraded from a club balcony where I still could purchase spa passes.9

I was just able to book the Thermal Suite on Breakaway for our Dec 1st sailing. We're not in a suite, just a regular balcony cabin, and do not have any Latitude status at all, as this is our first NCL sailing.

Glad to see this topic. We're sailing on an 11-day cruise in May on Escape and don't plan on hopping off to see all the ports. We'd like a day pass to the Thermal Spa for two or three days. Is it possible, or do you need to book a pass for the entire cruise? Also, if a day pass is available, what's the daily rate? Thanks!

17 minutes ago, BubbaBoat said:

Glad to see this topic. We're sailing on an 11-day cruise in May on Escape and don't plan on hopping off to see all the ports. We'd like a day pass to the Thermal Spa for two or three days. Is it possible, or do you need to book a pass for the entire cruise? Also, if a day pass is available, what's the daily rate? Thanks!

It is roughly $100 per day or $300 per week. If you want 3 days it is probably less expensive to pay for the week. 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2024 at 5:31 AM, ralphbry said:

Try booking on a computer and not through the app. It only shows up when I use a computer and it doesn’t show though the app.

This!!  Thank you! I had been checking on the app and it appeared the thermal suite was not available but it was indeed available and simple to book at the ncl web address. I appreciate the tip!!

On 4/6/2024 at 5:25 PM, zqvol said:

It is roughly $100 per day or $300 per week. If you want 3 days it is probably less expensive to pay for the week. 

On the Getaway 10 day in March I paid $329 for a pass. 

I am on the Encore 3rd November but was unable to buy the pass on the app. I've just went in through the web address and got booked no problem!  Thanks for this advice!🙂