Celebrity and 20-something guests

ne95014

I'm sailing on Reflection in July (7/29).  I booked this cruise for total R&R and invited my son.  Will there be other 20-something adults onboard?

11 minutes ago, ne95014 said:

I'm sailing on Reflection in July (7/29).  I booked this cruise for total R&R and invited my son.  Will there be other 20-something adults onboard?

With it being a short 4 night Bahamas itinerary in the Summer, I would assume there would be a decent amount of people in their 20s.  I'm sure your son will have an enjoyable cruise regardless and I don't think you have anything to worry about.

• Like 4

Our son did lots of cruises with us in his late teens and early twenties. Sometimes there were others similar age sometimes not. However, we always gave options for active and interesting port days and then he was content to spend the sea days with us crashing poolside, enjoying dining…

• Like 1

As a (very late, almost not) 20-something who has sailed Celebrity several times, there usually are not a lot of other people around my age. But during the summer, it is more likely since cruising is a good multi-generational family vacation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ne95014 said:

Given the time frame as well as the itinerary...I would be very surprised if there were not a fair representation from the 20's crowd.

• Like 1