Where to find OBC on app?

richart

Looking on the app to find out if the on board credit I was promised was credited to my account. Anyone know where to find that in the app? To me the app seems not very intuitive.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, richart said:

Looking on the app to find out if the on board credit I was promised was credited to my account. Anyone know where to find that in the app? To me the app seems not very intuitive.

They are not on the app & to see that information you need to sign in to the Princess website & go to the Cruise Personalizer. There you can check under Payments, in the Travel Summary and at the bottom of the Onboard Services options.

If I recall correctly, some travel agent’s OBC’s are not displayed until you get on the ship where you can see it in your onboard folio.

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 3

Is there a way to book excursions pre cruise using OBC from my TA? I’m afraid if I wait until I’m on board, I won’t be able to get the excursions I want or the pre sailing discounts offered. 

Any suggestions appreciated, TIA ☺️

1 hour ago, 67Chevy2 said:

Is there a way to book excursions pre cruise using OBC from my TA? I’m afraid if I wait until I’m on board, I won’t be able to get the excursions I want or the pre sailing discounts offered. 

Any suggestions appreciated, TIA ☺️

You have to check your OBC as mentioned in post #2. If the TAs OBC is mentioned there it can be used to pre-book excursions. Some TA OBC is not applied until final payment, and sometimes not until you actually board. If it does not show then your have to inquire with your TA. 

On 3/29/2024 at 11:37 PM, Astro Flyer said:

They are not on the app & to see that information you need to sign in to the Princess website & go to the Cruise Personalizer. There you can check under Payments, in the Travel Summary and at the bottom of the Onboard Services options.

If I recall correctly, some travel agent’s OBC’s are not displayed until you get on the ship where you can see it in your onboard folio.

Correct!