Really, really, dumb question from a long time member, regarding checking in on B2B2B

I know this is a really stupid question, and yes I know there are no stupid questions, BUT, this one is.

I am sailing on the Voyager B2B2B, shortly.  I have a check in time for boarding on the first cruise the TA. I think I need to check in for the 2B2B, but I don’t think I care about anything else, aka check-in time.  I don’t need to rush to do this.

Am I wrong?

jc

We usually check in on the others anyway, with minimal information, and just choose the latest boarding time, so others can have the early times. I think it just shows that we are there. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

I know this is a really stupid question, and yes I know there are no stupid questions, BUT, this one is.

I am sailing on the Voyager B2B2B, shortly.  I have a check in time for boarding on the first cruise the TA. I think I need to check in for the 2B2B, but I don’t think I care about anything else, aka check-in time.  I don’t need to rush to do this.

Am I wrong?

jc

You are right about the check-in. You are wrong that there are no stupid questions. 🙂

I always check in for the other cruises just in case a crane falls on the ship, family emergency occurs or something else impacts one cruise.  

I never trust the ship or Royal to figure out my account or anything else for cruise #2+.  

It takes less than 60 seconds to check in for each cruise.  This way there is less chance that something will go wrong.  I once had my account for cruise #2 converted into a cash account with no spending authority.  By the time I figured that out on day one of cruise#2 the line at guest services was long with newbies doing newbie things at guest services.  There was no credit card on file they said. 

Just don't pick early time slots for the other cruises.