Sailing on Wonder of The Sea R/C this August 2024.

meapass

We would like to spend the day at a beach resort in Cozumel for the day. We are in our 70,s so we would prefer not being around a lot of children. Looking for a beach  resort that offers buffet, drinks, transportation back & forth from the cruise port. Very safe conditions.

I read reviews on Playa Mia Resort, they were not great. Would like more information on other resorts.

8 hours ago, meapass said:

We would like to spend the day at a beach resort in Cozumel for the day. We are in our 70,s so we would prefer not being around a lot of children. Looking for a beach  resort that offers buffet, drinks, transportation back & forth from the cruise port. Very safe conditions.

I read reviews on Playa Mia Resort, they were not great. Would like more information on other resorts.

we are the same age and we prefer Nachi Cocom.  They only take 130 people so usually very nice and quiet.  They have a nice pool, good food, good service and is very clean.

they do not provide transportation but it is about a 15min taxi ride from the port…

www.cozumelnachicocom.com

Some good info on Nachi Cocom in this thread...

I didn't personally love it when I was there in October (awful frozen drinks and unremarkable food) but it was definitely quiet and peaceful. Also, you get a 4-course meal, no buffet or unlimited food. And as mentioned above, you take your own taxi (which is very simple and well organized).

Trying Paradise Beach this summer for a better food/drink experience but there will definitely be kids there so you'll have to decide which factors are most important to you.