Check in with guaranty cabin

Hello all - I have a balcony guaranty cabin on Independence 6/6/24 sailing that is still not assigned.  The online check in starts 4/22/24.  Will there be any problem checking in on the app and getting the arrival time set if the cabin has still not been assigned?  Thanks!

4 minutes ago, njship3 said:

Will there be any problem checking in on the app and getting the arrival time set if the cabin has still not been assigned? 

No. You likely have an assignment which you can find via the barcode trick after getting your SetSail pass.

5 minutes ago, njship3 said:

Hello all - I have a balcony guaranty cabin on Independence 6/6/24 sailing that is still not assigned.  The online check in starts 4/22/24.  Will there be any problem checking in on the app and getting the arrival time set if the cabin has still not been assigned?  Thanks!

It shouldn't be a problem we have done that several times.  When you complete the check-in, in the documents you see the barcode. Like biker said, the trick is to use a upc scanner or Apple wallet to scan the code.  The last numbers are the room. 

On 4/12/2024 at 1:54 PM, miyanc said:

...  The last numbers are the room. 

I am checked in and I tried this for the Anthem 10-12 May 24 cruise but no room assigned yet.  How close before they assign rooms?

DDawg

5 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

It can literally be any time up until your sail date.

Not a big issue. I'm on the TA and the cruise after this one to Norway with same selected room.  For 2 days I figured I could handle anything with a GTY.  When I get on I'll check and see if my room which is the same before and after this 2 day cruise will be available.  Thanks.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DeputyDawg46 said:

When I get on I'll check and see if my room which is the same before and after this 2 day cruise will be available.

If it is, buy a lottery ticket. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scottie99 said:

Can someone please explain the scanner trick.  What’s a upc scanner?

If you have an iPhone simply add the SetSail pass to your wallet and it will decode the barcode. For an Android device, get a barcode decoder app and decode it that way (or use a browser based barcode decoder site and upload a pic of the barcode there). 

Decoded, the numbers should be <booking number> - <cabin or GTY>.