Seattle happy hours -must be awesone

Our group of 6 ranging from 51-74  is looking for happyhours with great/craft cocktails available,  historic or unique interior decor,  and last but not least a great view and/or vibe. Staying at hotel5/Stay Pineapple, but willing to walk/Uber for the right place.🍹

Posted (edited)

You would have to make two separate reservations (they only take parties of 4 or less) but Canon is one of my favorite cocktail bars in the world. They make unique drinks, but even cooler they serve them in unique glassware. I’ve drank out of a glass bee, a Nintendo cartridge and a glass in a mini shopping cart. It’s awesome. 

Other great cocktail bars are Navy Strength and Some Random Bar. You don’t think of Pina Coladas and Seattle, but SRB’s are homemade and fantastic. 

None of the above have a great view, but Bar Moxy and The Fog Room scratch that itch as they are both rooftop bars. 

Edited by psuboater
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, psuboater said:

Canon is one of my favorite cocktail bars in the world

I just looked at their menu.  Do they really offer $300 - $700 cocktails - as listed under Rarities? 

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/643e09a58e53b57a6af92794/t/662857c1efe7ee3ce1e619dc/1713919957013/spring+2024+WEB.pdf

Wow!

So funny story @Ferry_Watcher, yes they do! We had friends come visit in November 2021 from the East Coast so we were so happy they were visiting we didn’t let them purchase a single thing. 

My husband is obsessed with Negronis, so at one point this friend grabbed the bartender and ordered the vintage Negroni ($270). My husband was shocked but thrilled! It definitely was a unique cocktail. 

465D094E-4D09-4DE7-9827-F421A6F3F675.jpeg

ECDACE60-80A7-4BD7-A7BC-13EE52C58E14.jpeg

IMG_9273.jpeg

It's been a while, but Rob Roy seems to have only improved since the pre-Covid days when I was last there (nominated for a Beard award last year for food) and is very convenient to walk to from Hotel Five. Very glad I tried them back in the day - I actually detest the eponymous cocktail so I nearly skipped them!

Aside from the lack of view I think it checks all your other boxes.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2024 at 3:14 PM, Ferry_Watcher said:

I just looked at their menu.  Do they really offer $300 - $700 cocktails - as listed under Rarities? 

Wow, this is no happy hours prices.