Specialty Restaurant of Oceania Insignia - Epic Northern Europe Cruise: July 12, 2024 - Sept. 1, 2024

EarlMar

Posted (edited)

My Oceania account says that I have 1 more specialty restaurant that I can book. When I click on "Add Reservation" and then click on any of the times, it says "Invited Guests will be over limit for restaurant during cruise." Why does it say that?

Edited by EarlMar

• EarlMar changed the title to Specialty Restaurant of Oceania Insignia - Epic Northern Europe Cruise: July 12, 2024 - Sept. 1, 2024

Are you booking tables with another couple? If so, they appear to have reached their maximum. If not, try again (in case it's a temporary glitch), then call O when they open at 9 am ET to get it resolved.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AMHuntFerry said:

Are you booking tables with another couple? If so, they appear to have reached their maximum. If not, try again (in case it's a temporary glitch), then call O when they open at 9 am ET to get it resolved.

I tried it with all choices: “private table” and  “share our table with others.” Thanks for your suggestion. I will call Oceania and my TA.

Nope… I tried “private table” and I tried “book my table with other people.”

I don’t know anyone else on the cruise so I have not requested a reservation with any specific people.

29 minutes ago, EarlMar said:

Nope… I tried “private table” and I tried “book my table with other people.”

I don’t know anyone else on the cruise so I have not requested a reservation with any specific people.

Are you choosing the button to the far right in the screenshot below? If so, then it's a glitch. You can call O directly if you want to (this is one of the cases where they will talk to you directly). They'll fix it...good luck!

image.png.f0a9719bddf083710c8c70d0fbc0dc88.png

It appears you are on for a very long time and perhaps several cruises together - we had this problem when we had the same because we were only allowed so many reservations per cruise segment .   I had to call O to book the final specialty restaurant in the last segment of the cruise..

1 hour ago, ORV said:

Sometimes if there are no slots available then nothing comes up. Have you tried all the days? 

I did not try all the days, but I tried many. I am trying to leave a day or 2 between reservation. Thanks for responding. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2024 at 1:58 PM, EarlMar said:

Thank you so much. My Travel Agent is checking with Oceania today.😊

My TA spoke with Oceania and they confirmed that we could only book a certain number per segment. We were able to make our last reservations in the 2nd segment. 

Thanks to all for your responses. 

• Like 2