Vegan sea day brunch menu

I haven’t sailed since Carnival introduced their new vegan menus.  I have found the dinner menus and the breakfast menu, but not brunch.  Google was no help.  Does anyone have a photo?

Thanks!

• Like 1

On 4/30/2024 at 9:10 PM, Drew B 58 said:

I haven’t sailed since Carnival introduced their new vegan menus.  I have found the dinner menus and the breakfast menu, but not brunch.  Google was no help.  Does anyone have a photo?

Thanks!

AFAIK, there is no special Vegan menu for brunch. In fact, you can't even get a veggie burger in lieu of the beef burger. The seaday brunch is a complete waste of time for Vegans.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2024 at 8:03 PM, MadManOfBethesda said:

AFAIK, there is no special Vegan menu for brunch. In fact, you can't even get a veggie burger in lieu of the beef burger. The seaday brunch is a complete waste of time for Vegans.

This is no longer true with the roll out of the new Vegan menus last fall.  Tons of options now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HangryGrl said:

This is no longer true with the roll out of the new Vegan menus last fall.  Tons of options now.

Interesting. Have you seen these brunch menus?  Because unlike at dinner, they weren't on the app when I sailed on Venezia over Christmas or on Glory's transatlantic that I disembarked yesterday. And the waiters seem unfamiliar with these new Vegan brunch menus too because I was told that they didn't exist and that I couldn't so much as get a veggie burger.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, HangryGrl said:

See my review from October.  Lots of new options with the new vegan menu rollout!

It was actually your review (which I appreciated, so thank you!) that spurred me to start this thread.  You posted the vegan breakfast menu, but not the one for brunch…. You said this:

“There is also a Sea Day Brunch vegan menu that we did not get a picture of.”

That’s what spurred me to search!  😀

Edited by Drew B 58

47 minutes ago, MadManOfBethesda said:

Interesting. Have you seen these brunch menus?  Because unlike at dinner, they weren't on the app when I sailed on Venezia over Christmas or on Glory's transatlantic that I disembarked yesterday. And the waiters seem unfamiliar with these new Vegan brunch menus too because I was told that they didn't exist and that I couldn't so much as get a veggie burger.

What I posted was from the app on the Glory transatlantic. I did not try ordering anything from them. There was also a gluten free brunch menu. 

12 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

What I posted was from the app on the Glory transatlantic. I did not try ordering anything from them. There was also a gluten free brunch menu. 

If that's true, then I'm more technologically challenged than I thought, lol. I had no problem accessing the Vegan menu at dinner each night, but never saw the brunch one.

5 minutes ago, MadManOfBethesda said:

If that's true, then I'm more technologically challenged than I thought, lol. I had no problem accessing the Vegan menu at dinner each night, but never saw the brunch one.

I know it was true on the last sea day brunch when I looked for it to specifically answer this question. Slide to the left.   

On 5/3/2024 at 4:57 PM, Drew B 58 said:

It was actually your review (which I appreciated, so thank you!) that spurred me to start this thread.  You posted the vegan breakfast menu, but not the one for brunch…. You said this:

“There is also a Sea Day Brunch vegan menu that we did not get a picture of.”

That’s what spurred me to search!  😀

Oh right!  I had forgotten we didn't get a picture.  Overall if I remember correctly we didn't really enjoy the specific brunch items as much as the regular breakfast items and started just ordering basically the same things for each breakfast.