Cheers Package Question

I have tried to find the answer to this question but so far haven't found anything.  We aren't going on our cruise until next April but are probably going to be getting the Cheers Package.  My question is when I go to the website, it says purchase prior to sailing and save up to 10% vs. purchasing onboard.  Everything I have read says it is $59.95 per day ($70.74 with service charges added) so is it more than $59.95 if you sign up onboard? 

4 minutes ago, shari1737 said:

I have tried to find the answer to this question but so far haven't found anything.  We aren't going on our cruise until next April but are probably going to be getting the Cheers Package.  My question is when I go to the website, it says purchase prior to sailing and save up to 10% vs. purchasing onboard.  Everything I have read says it is $59.95 per day ($70.74 with service charges added) so is it more than $59.95 if you sign up onboard? 

Yes it is, something like 64.95 a day purchased onboard.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sgttami said:

Grab it NOW!

I'm sure it will go up in the next 11 months (just like everything else)

Absolutely - the prices today are good for today. Buy it today if you are sure you'll want it for your cruise. In fact, pre-buy everything you'll want. Excursions, gratuities, etc., because everything will be much more expensive next year. Carnival hikes prices every few months lately.

• Like 3

Absolutely get it now, it's not going to get any cheaper and if you end up not wanting it later you can cancel and get your money back up until a day or so before you cruise.

Posted (edited)

On cruises 5 days or less, it's $69.95 per day. Plus 18% gratuity. More if you buy it on the ship. And taxes are added while you are in state waters.

Edited by stevethepirate
Opps