Stupid Spell Check. Anyway, on Adventure 6 Night Now....

So. 9:15 PM show in Lyric last night. Invitation to Dance. Ten minutes after start of performance. In comes fellow cruiser with stack of plates with lids. Hands them down a row. Picnic ensues. Tonight was pizza night in the theater. Two different performances. Mini pizza parties. Getting strong Chastain vibes from Royal. (Atlanta reference. Great venue.)

Ignoring this. The performances were entertaining. Really talented musicians, singers, dancers.

Another interesting afternoon at the pool. Drinks in women's restroom. (Yes, someone took their mojito into their stall.)

Dinner Italian night. Not a fan. My family is Italian. Would have selected steak, but Chops is tomorrow night. 

Ice show at 10:15 P.M. cancelled some technology issues. 

Love and Marriage with emcee "Crusin' Susan" (I have no opinion on cruise directors, but she's humorous). Fun show. Left wondering if one of the couples worked out a routine just for the show. 

Having such a good time we booked Oasis back to back next year. Next Cruise this morning. Yes, no deal, a measly $50.00 onboard credit.  Ben and David talked us into it. Their YouTube video several weeks ago. Pondering prior to this cruise. Quirky fellow cruisers, varied food quality aside; the service from the very hard working crew shines. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ALTravelGal said:

So. 9:15 PM show in Lyric last night. Invitation to Dance. Ten minutes after start of performance. In comes fellow cruiser with stack of plates with lids. Hands them down a row. Picnic ensues. Tonight was pizza night in the theater. Two different performances. Mini pizza parties. Getting strong Chastain vibes from Royal. (Atlanta reference. Great venue.)

Ignoring this. The performances were entertaining. Really talented musicians, singers, dancers.

Another interesting afternoon at the pool. Drinks in women's restroom. (Yes, someone took their mojito into their stall.)

Dinner Italian night. Not a fan. My family is Italian. Would have selected steak, but Chops is tomorrow night. 

Ice show at 10:15 P.M. cancelled some technology issues. 

Love and Marriage with emcee "Crusin' Susan" (I have no opinion on cruise directors, but she's humorous). Fun show. Left wondering if one of the couples worked out a routine just for the show. 

Having such a good time we booked Oasis back to back next year. Next Cruise this morning. Yes, no deal, a measly $50.00 onboard credit.  Ben and David talked us into it. Their YouTube video several weeks ago. Pondering prior to this cruise. Quirky fellow cruisers, varied food quality aside; the service from the very hard working crew shines. 

Stop by the trailer park when able (perhaps I missed the obvious, and you wrote this from there lol).

Invitation to Dance is probably my most disliked show on RCI. I think the show has been on the ship since it went into service...  23 years ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Invitation to Dance is probably my most disliked show on RCI.

It may have a race against Cats.

Biker, who wonders what compels folks to post mindless musings.

11 hours ago, Biker19 said:

It may have a race against Cats.

Biker, who wonders what compels folks to post mindless musings.

My comment was in response to pizza in the theatre/drink making in the restroom/etc. Sorry to overtax the brain. 

6 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Perhaps it was not obvious, but my last comment was about the OP.

Ya, I figured it was on my somewhat cryptic comment.  Never been one to catch the obvious lol.