Dining Time Section Disappears in App after Check-in?

This is happening to a few people in my FB group for our Liberty sailing next month.

In the app, there is usually a box that says your dining time.  After we checked in, the box disappeared completely.  Is this normal?   Other than hounding my TA or RC is there another way to look up and confirm what dining time they have for me?  I keep reading stories of people getting to the ship and seeing that their dining time changed, I want to stay on top of this if it's a sign.  

Pics below to show you what I'm talking about (one example is my Celebrity sailing but that's what it looked like in my RC app before check-in).  It's not wrong, the box is just gone.

image.png.5e9f3effb87ce24cfffb6d31ce30e4de.png

image.png.3a4d5e65914cd86629b582f466c03b9e.png

Not that it helps but I can't see my dining time in the app either.  My check in doesn't open for another month or so. I'm pretty sure I was able to see it within the last week or so.

23 minutes ago, CruiseMelissa said:

I keep reading stories of people getting to the ship and seeing that their dining time changed, I want to stay on top of this if it's a sign.  

If you have set dining, the app, set to the current sailing, should list that. On Liberty, some reported getting 5:30PM for early seating which later changed to 5:00PM. Assume 5:00PM with no other changes for the rest of her time in NJ.

5 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I have the dining time listed in my app after check in. I know it's wrong (5:30 listed, but I know it's 5pm) but it's still there.

Thanks.  Looks like I need to do some investigating!