Cruising With Pride trips???

SakeDad

Someone mentioned Cruising With Pride and I have never heard of them, but I went to their website and they have a cruise I am interested in at a great price. But as I have never heard of them I am wondering if anyone here has experience with them??

Thanks for the input....did a search on here but couldn't find anything:(

Someone mentioned Cruising With Pride and I have never heard of them, but I went to their website and they have a cruise I am interested in at a great price. But as I have never heard of them I am wondering if anyone here has experience with them??

Hi, SakeDad - I think the CC Community Guidelines say that we're not supposed to talk about individual Travel Agencies, but I'll try to answer generally...;)

The agency you ask about is basically just a small gay-owned TA based in the San Diego area that puts together groups of primarily men on various ships. We used them a few times four and five years ago and were happy, but I believe that the ownership has changed and we've started booking directly with cruiselines rather than through an agency. They're not nearly as large as the large NYC-based TA so the groups aren't as large either, which we prefer. Like others, any smaller TA can also book you into another TA's group, as well as the large all-gay charters.

Thanks Bruce.

Actually, the guidelines say we can talk about them (offer opinions etc...) but we can not solicit them or push them. As I have no knowledge of this company I'm only looking for others experiences with them, good or bad. So that falls under the CC guidelines.

But as there hasn't been much response to this so far I guess there aren't alot of CC's that have used them:cool:

Archived