Caribbean Princess Cabin R732

Hello. Your advice please regarding inside Cabin R732 on the Caribbean Princess.  We are wondering if there is a lot of noise during the day and, particularly the evening, given that it is under the Marketplace.  Do you hear chairs, etc scrapping at night as you are sleeping?  I feel it is not directly below but not absolutely sure. Many thanks.

You need to go to cruisedeckplans.com and use the drag deck feature to get an idea of what is above that cabin.  It appears to be under the serving area of the aft section of the buffet, no scraping of chairs.  Are there more than two of you in that cabin?  It’s a quad cabin with bunks on the side walls.  EM

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm on Caribbean Princess now and checked out R732 and what's above it. The hallway seems quiet to me (and the OV was open for dinner at the time). Above the cabin is the Steamers casual dining section of the OV, so it's less noisy and busy than the regular OV. Edit: at night, it's open only every other night. People sit there but there's no food served.

Hope this helps!

Edited by hrhdhd
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, Essiesmom, for your reply.  I checked the Princess deck plan for R732 and it does not indicate anywhere that is a 4 berth.  I hope not as we don't really want the bunks hanging on the wall.  The cabin is small enough.

We have completed many Princess cruises, maybe 14 plus, and always had a balcony.  If we wish to continue to afford cruising we have to reconsider balconies so it will be interesting to try out the inside. We chose this one as it is easy to get out the back door to the rear pool area ....a substitute balcony! It is also close to the Market Place.

Thanks also to hrhdhd, for checking the cabin for us.  That is very considerate of you and we appreciate your help.

Apologies, Essiesmom.  I have now seen another deckplan for R732 and it does indicate it is a quad.  Strange that Princess do not highlight on their site plan or the description of the cabin. Think we will request single bed configuration now.  Cheers.

9 minutes ago, shipndip60 said:

If you don't want a room with the bunks, go with R737,741,745,736,740 or 744 any thing else will have the bunks

R737 - we've stayed in numerous times on the CB pre-covid ... no problems at all - right out to the aft pool area.  Now we prefer balcony's 

right on voljeep I only cruise in a balcony in the rear for that reason the pool the bar and my bathroom.  I'm booked for Hawaii in my balcony in Jan will be onboard for the superbowl!!!

• Like 1