Luggage Suggestions on Return to Miami

Robjame

Our cruise arrives back in Miami early in the morning. Our flight home is at 9 PM. Our thoughts are to join a tour in Miami but does anyone have an innovative idea of how to deal with our luggage?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Search under luggage storage+miami on the internet.

I see usebounce advertising 115 locations in miami at 8.00 per day (starting price)

Also luggage hero is another option with locations all over the world (found on in Trieste italy)

There is storage at the airport but I doubt you want to go there to drop luggage and then taxi back to where ever you plan on site seeing.

• Like 1

We have taken the tours offered on board by O as they offer a Miami tour with baggage stored and drop at an airport. Last time it was about $69 I think. Luggage is stored in a truck and you get it back before heading to the airport of choice. That tour is not on your Excursion offerings, done on board thru Destinations. 
I am sure you can arrange other private tours as well. 
Mauibabes

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mauibabes said:

We have taken the tours offered on board by O as they offer a Miami tour with baggage stored and drop at an airport. Last time it was about $69 I think. Luggage is stored in a truck and you get it back before heading to the airport of choice. That tour is not on your Excursion offerings, done on board thru Destinations. 
I am sure you can arrange other private tours as well. 
Mauibabes

We've done this also, worked out well but our flight was around 3 or 4 in afternoon. 9pm is a long time to mess around. I'd consider either renting a car or a day room as Vallesan mentioned.