Non-alcoholic wines

We are sailing on the celebrity edge next year, and wondered if anyone who has been on this ship has experience of their zero wines available? Also, is the non-alcoholic drinks package worthwhile.   

The brand they pour is Fre.

Whether or not a package is worthwhile it’s a very difficult question to answer because we don’t know how many drinks you might want to consume in a day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LichelleNZ said:

We are sailing on the celebrity edge next year, and wondered if anyone who has been on this ship has experience of their zero wines available? Also, is the non-alcoholic drinks package worthwhile.   

Just a heads up……the non alcoholic wine is not available on the non alcoholic package. Neither is the N/A beer……if this makes a difference.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

You're allowed to carryon a couple of wine bottles, including non-alcoholic wines

Not a bad suggestion.  I wonder since they would be non-alcoholic if, within reason, they would restrict the number being brought on board?

2 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Not a bad suggestion.  I wonder since they would be non-alcoholic if, within reason, they would restrict the number being brought on board?

I believe they COULD restrict the amount but will overlook it the majority of the time.  Also, you carry some bottles and put some more in checked porter luggage and it should get on

A more interesting question, X has no limits on cans of N/A drinks, I wonder if a case of N/A wine cans could make it on?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I believe they COULD restrict the amount but will overlook it the majority of the time.  Also, you carry some bottles and put some more in checked porter luggage and it should get on

A more interesting question, X has no limits on cans of N/A drinks, I wonder if a case of N/A wine cans could make it on?

Also a good option. It was the lesser restrictions on non-alcoholic beverages in general that had me wondering about the N.A. wine.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Thank you so much everyone.  It is our first cruise and don't drink,  but keen to bring our own zero wines. We'll see if we can bring on 2 or 3 bottles each and see how we go.