Reflection - 4nt FLL, Key West, CocoCay, FLL - Celebrity Today scans 5/6-5/9/2024

For anyone interested, here are the scans of Celebrity Today for the 4 night Celebrity Reflection cruise beginning May 6, 2024 from Fort Lauderdale stopping at Key West and CocoCay.

2024-05-06_XCL Reflection_Celebrity Today.pdf 2024-05-07_XCL Reflection_Celebrity Today.pdf 2024-05-08_XCL Reflection_Celebrity Today.pdf 2024-05-09_XCL Reflection_Celebrity Today.pdf

• Thanks 2

I unfortunately cannot open them.   I do not have a computer and must rely on my I Pad.   I was able to download them but they stated not formatted for opening on this device.  Does anyone have any advice on how to accomplish opening them?

I didn't see any mention of the service where you pay a fee and they take and check your luggage to the FLL airport. I think its called luggage valet. That would be so helpful as I will be pushing my wife in her wheelchair.

On 5/12/2024 at 6:12 PM, Georgia_Peaches said:

Thank you!  I see on the first page of Day 1 it advertises the various drinks packages but doesn't mention the cost pp/pd to upgrade from Classic to Premium.

It's actually on there, just blends in to the background.  $15/day..

• Thanks 1