What are the difference between these SPA treatments?

Couples Intensely Cleansing Salt Scrub - 

and

Couples Swedish Massage

I know the one has a salt scrub. I understand that but are they massaging you also when they do that? I am looking for something for our 14 anniversary and I am not sure on stuff like this. If anyone has done either or both and would like to share please do. 

I am also down for anyhting that would be nice if someone has something else they have done and would recommend it. 

Thanks for the help. 

I have never had a massage in my life (I am 62) but a few weeks ago on the Vista I tried the Bamboo Massage.   I highly recommend it!!  It was great, I liked it so much I scheduled the hot stone massage for later in the week just to compare it,  also loved it.   Loved them so much, I already booked both for my cruise in November!!  If I were to favor one over the other, I would favor the Bamboo massage, although both are great.

The Swedish Massages are traditional Massages, and the salt scrub starts off with the choice of fragrances for the scrub, then a brief massage follows.  I've had the Swedish Massages several times but have not done the scrub based on reviews ... some people love it, others comment that it can be a bit abrasive if it follows a day in the sun. 

The salt scrub isn't much of a massage (if it's similar to ones I've had at land-based spas) it's an exfoliating scrub so they can't massage too hard or they scrub your skin off. You'll feel smooth and soft after the scrub but not relaxed muscle-y like after a regular massage. Also as they scrub off dead skin they may not be able to do the service if you have any sunburn as it would be too abrasive.

• Like 1