Icelandic meal service?

riversights

Our night flight from Seattle to Stockholm includes a change to Icelandic at Reykjavik.  We are wondering about meal service, thinking we may be famished after the first leg.  What should we expect?  Should we fast until we reach Stockholm?  Any wisdom from those who have traveled this arc?  

More info please...who are you flying SEA-Reykavik? What departure time? What class of service? That is the longer flight...I am sure you will get a meal there.

What is your departure time from Reykjavik? What class of service?

Lastly, have you looked at your booking? Does it indicate meals? What class of service? Have you looked at the airline websites?

You got my curiosity up...

I think you are asking about Icelandair, correct?

It's a little over 3 hours flight time, so you only get food if you are in the "business " class.

To your inquiries: I have looked more carefully at our invoices. We will be making the full journey to Stockholm on Icelandair (economy).  We depart Seattle at 6:55 pm and alight Reykjavik at 9:15 am; then depart on Icelandair, 10:30 am, arriving Stockholm at 3:40 pm.  Our document doesn't speak of meals.  So we wonder about our endurance.

3 minutes ago, riversights said:

To your inquiries: I have looked more carefully at our invoices. We will be making the full journey to Stockholm on Icelandair (economy).  We depart Seattle at 6:55 pm and alight Reykjavik at 9:15 am; then depart on Icelandair, 10:30 am, arriving Stockholm at 3:40 pm.  Our document doesn't speak of meals.  So we wonder about our endurance.

So you will have a meal and probably snack SEA-KEF.  Probably nothing KEF- ARN.

You have time to buy a light snack or meal in KEF.

The brief stop at KEF may be the key.  Because we depart evening hours from Seattle, we are probably okay until KEF.  But that's sure to be the moment when a snack would help.  So we have enough time to find something before we depart to Stockholm?

I use Iceland Air often.

Business a meal is included.  Economy you need to order and purchase.  If you plan to order food, I recommend ordering in advance on line if that option is available.

Definitely order ahead if it is important to you in economy.  Coming home to Pdx last time they had nothing to sell by the time they got midway through the economy cabin.

Or better yet, buy in the terminal and bring your own food and snacks on.