Sailing Celebrity out of Port Canaveral

23 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

No different from saying Rome when they mean Civitavecchia or Venice when they mean Ravenna...but I get what you're saying.  You have the right attitude and I have no doubt that you will handle the hurdles and have a great cruise.

We are about to jump over a few hurdles ourselves as we fly out to Seattle this week.  I've read the airport is a nightmare...not sure what to really expect...can it be worse than navigating Hartsfield-Jackson?  We shall see...

It's been awhile since I sailed out of Seattle, but I don't recall it being all that bad.  Granted, it was soon after restart when the ships were sailing to Alaska from there

• Like 1

On 5/24/2024 at 8:07 PM, Missusdubbya said:

Celebrity’s first cruise out of PC is not until December

Actually when I said that on a FB page I was told the inaugural visit was in April.  The person who told me that was on the sailing. It may be that one of their ships does not visit until then

2 hours ago, phoenix_dream said:

Actually when I said that on a FB page I was told the inaugural visit was in April.  The person who told me that was on the sailing. It may be that one of their ships does not visit until then

Yes, Equinox TA from Lisbon ends in Port Canaveral on Dec 3.  Then Apex begins sailing from there after it's TA from Southampton ends in October 2025.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

Yes, Equinox TA from Lisbon ends in Port Canaveral on Dec 3.  Then Apex begins sailing from there after it's TA from Southampton ends in October 2025.

I am on that TA, arriving early AM at PC on November 1.  Actually, I wish that it was in mid October.  Anyway, just hoping the reverse will be easier, in terms of getting to the airport etc; however, my SIL lives relatively close to Ocala, so visiting her after spending 24 days on Apex...enjoyed our 26 days when visiting Israel a few years ago.  Presently, I am working on getting from the cruise port in Lisbon to our car rental and driving to Algarve for next spring, so PC should be much easier. TBD!

• Like 1