Booking restaurants on 4 day cruise

KKB

I know you can only book each restaurant once--is that once for dinner or once for ANY meal?

In other words, I plan to book 4 different restaurants for dinner, including The Wake. 

Can I also book The Wake for brunch?

Thanks so much for helping with our planning!

You may book the Wake only once for dinner (5 day or less cruises), but can book it every day for brunch if you like...except for the last day (Disembarkation)...that you must do once onboard.

7 hours ago, Cloud9 Bob said:

You may book the Wake only once for dinner (5 day or less cruises), but can book it every day for brunch if you like...except for the last day (Disembarkation)...that you must do once onboard.

With regards to booking brunch, that was not my experience 🙂 I was able to book brunch at The Wake at 9am on disembarkation day ahead of time with all my other reservations on the app at the 45 day mark with no issues. 

Also, if I had to choose where to eat on a 4 day, for dinner, The Wake and Gunbae would not be high on my list of priorities. 

• Like 1

You can book each restaurant once for dinner and the Wake and Razzle Dazzle once for brunch.  We were not able to book Disembarkation Brunch ahead of the cruise, but some people have reported success with doing so. Honestly we never really needed to book brunch on disembarkation day because we're usually down there by 7:30. 

Yep, I was able to book dinners & brunch, but not disembarkation day.

Feels like A LOT with 4 dinners & 2 brunches!

Guess we can cancel brunch if it feels like too much.

I'd like to try the casual venues as well, but gee, hardly time!!

2 hours ago, KKB said:

Yep, I was able to book dinners & brunch, but not disembarkation day.

Feels like A LOT with 4 dinners & 2 brunches!

Guess we can cancel brunch if it feels like too much.

I'd like to try the casual venues as well, but gee, hardly time!!

The Pizza Place closes at 2am so it’s great for a late night meal after going to the club. The Dock and Dock House are good for late afternoon snacks, especially if you’ve been in port and want something.

Most of the Galley food is more “functional”, the burgers aren’t anything special and a turkey & Swiss or pastrami sandwich is pretty much the same anywhere. The choose your own salad is good, but again similar to on land. So if you are on a sea day it’s good to get lunch, but not worth making special time for. 

• Thanks 1