Sun Princess 16457 (and 16455) Any problems?

chamima

Ive been looking for two (Sanctuary mini suite) cabins next to each other and today 16455 and 16457 opened up.

16457 is right next to one of those premium deluxe lo-o-o-ng balconies (16459). Is there any reason that would impact us on 457?

(It's too bad that 455 connects to 453 but, of course, 453 isn't available. )

On 3/19/2024 at 10:09 PM, WonderMan3 said:

Premium Deluxe Balcony 11249. Photos/video from Kin D.

DB2.jpg

DB.jpg

On 3/20/2024 at 4:25 PM, WonderMan3 said:

Views from Premium Deluxe Balcony 15320. Photos from Colleen D.

IMG_7308.jpeg

IMG_7307.jpeg

@WonderMan3 - I found these pictures of the long deluxe balconies that you posted but, since we would be on the left side of those balconies, where ours comes out as deep  as theirs, I think it's ok.

deck plan

I stayed in 16455 earlier this year. I found it very comfortable- the bathroom was much bigger than a standard balcony cabin & the shower was great - really roomy!

The room has the sofa nearer the balcony. The balcony itself isn’t huge, but it was fine. I never heard anything from the connecting door to my neighbours, but I could hear them chatting if we were all on the balcony. There are other cabins above you, but when there was live music or sailaway parties by the pool, you could hear the music drifting down. Near enough to the lifts, but no noise from the lobby. All in all, a great location.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Justpackingmybags said:

I stayed in 16455 earlier this year. I found it very comfortable- the bathroom was much bigger than a standard balcony cabin & the shower was great - really roomy!

The room has the sofa nearer the balcony. The balcony itself isn’t huge, but it was fine. I never heard anything from the connecting door to my neighbours, but I could hear them chatting if we were all on the balcony. There are other cabins above you, but when there was live music or sailaway parties by the pool, you could hear the music drifting down. Near enough to the lifts, but no noise from the lobby. All in all, a great location.

@Justpackingmybags - the deck plans (above) show the bed near the balcony in 16455.

We are traveling with my daughter and granddaughters and they wanted the sofa near the balcony  so I put them in 16457 and my husband and myself wanted the bed near the balcony so we are in 16455. 

It sounds like I need to contact our TA to move us around.

That could be me getting muddled! I double checked the deck plan & I was almost right 😬

I was in 16445, which is only a few doors away. No need to trouble your TA! Still lovely rooms though. Enjoy!

• Thanks 1