Items in your cabin refrigerator?

You can call room service to order whatever you'd like, there is a menu in the stateroom (or a QR code you can scan) with prices. The fridges in the rooms have been empty for years now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Softservekid1 said:

Thanks Cole, How long would you say it would take to get a pot of coffee and some Danish? 1 hour?

Depends on how busy they are when you call.  I have gotten some in less than 15 minutes before.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Softservekid1 said:

Thanks Cole, How long would you say it would take to get a pot of coffee and some Danish? 1 hour?

You can call the night before and request coffee at whatever time you want the next morning. On our last cruise, my wife ordered morning coffee for delivery every morning of the cruise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Softservekid1 said:

We called fairly early (so maybe not as much demand) when we were on the Celebration and the coffee was delivered within 5-10 minutes or less.

• Thanks 1

The water bottles in the Jubilee state rooms. Looks like there are a couple bottles of water on the shelves. Are these complementary or a charge? Can you ask your steward to remove them? I may be mistaken, just saw them in a video.

20 minutes ago, Softservekid1 said:

The water bottles in the Jubilee state rooms. Looks like there are a couple bottles of water on the shelves. Are these complementary or a charge? Can you ask your steward to remove them? I may be mistaken, just saw them in a video.

If this is your first Carnival cruise, then they are I think $4 each. Price may have changed.

If this is your second or more Carnival cruise, then you get one of those bottles for free.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Softservekid1 said:

Generally, if you have sailed with Carnival at least once before, you get one free bottle of water. I believe you can tell the room steward that you would like to use one bottle for your free bottle rather than having to pick it up elsewhere.   Otherwise, they do charge $5.31 per bottle per the Carnival website for the bottles of water in the room.

Edited by DanvilleCruiser
  • Thanks 1

On 7/11/2024 at 10:53 AM, DanvilleCruiser said:

Generally, if you have sailed with Carnival at least once before, you get one free bottle of water. I believe you can tell the room steward that you would like to use one bottle for your free bottle rather than having to pick it up elsewhere.   Otherwise, they do charge $5.31 per bottle per the Carnival website for the bottles of water in the room.

Do you know if those large bottles fit in the refrigerator?

3 hours ago, bds611 said:

Do you know if those large bottles fit in the refrigerator?

They do but not really, only if you take all the shelves out.

What I do is I wait until I'm about to get off the ship and then I order my bottle from one of the bars that keeps it refrigerated (usually one of the bars on the pool deck). Then I go off the ship with my ice cold bottle of water.