The Fleet Report and Daily for Sunday September 1st, 2024

7 hours ago, RMLincoln said:

Late update. Baby arrived!  Everyone seems healthy, exhausted but happy! Thanks for all your positive support! 
Maureen 

Happy to hear this news! Congratulations to the whole family! 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, marshhawk said:

Last week we watched a show on Netflix about Cats.  There were 4 types of original small cats throughout the world.  Most looked spotted or like tiny tigers, but the quest was to figure out which one became the domesticated cat we love now.  Turns out the answer was the Egyptian desert cat, and the Egyptians were so intrigued by the colors of the cats, that the Ginger ones were more wanted than the others, so the bred ginger cats....with other cats to get more ginger cats.  So if you have a ginger cat, you can tell him, that his ancestors were very famous.  Some of them, were gods!  

The other thing I have read about gingers, are they are male, and they are the most loyal to one person than  any other type of cat.

Bob a gingee

image.thumb.jpeg.7160a09f35a66abd59394fbd04b1318a.jpeg

Furnando

image.thumb.jpeg.fe5b4d025bb58b9920578a9f545010c5.jpeg

This is Collared- oneo of the outdoorians, he is very loyal to me, and he is not a ginger, he's just always hungry.

image.thumb.jpeg.33171e9ccb8810eeeb593489f6058d17.jpeg

Tonight is steak and potato salad.  It would have been roasted potatoes but I forgot to buy olive oil to roast with.  Very lazy day today, I stayed up late last night looking at pictures of the Oosterdam, dreaming of something that wont happen until next year, but I have pretty much scheduled an event for each day of this years, non cruise trip.  We will be on a boat every other day, but not to stay.  They will throw us off after the 3 hour cruise.....

@RedneckBob-looking for fun, and feeling groovy

Only problem with me in my younger days, I was looking for fun in all the wrong places! 😳

• Like 3