How do I find my on board credit

tbone77

I am booked for a cruise in November out of Tampa.  My cruise is paid in full.  How do you find out how much OBC you have?  Is it available to see on your booking? If so, where?  I know I have some OBC, I used my Carnival M/C points for OBC.

If the OBC is from Carnival directly, it is where teknoge3k said.

If the OBC is from a 3rd party, then you won't see it until you board the ship, where it'll be listed in your on-board account portfolio. You won't see it on your carnival account anywhere pre-cruise.

I'm guessing the credit card OBC is considered 3rd party.

37 minutes ago, tbone77 said:

I am booked for a cruise in November out of Tampa.  My cruise is paid in full.  How do you find out how much OBC you have?  Is it available to see on your booking? If so, where?  I know I have some OBC, I used my Carnival M/C points for OBC.

When I use MC points for OBC, I always print or screenshot the email with my order details. I have never needed it but it's nice to have. The OBC always shows up once you board the ship and check your account on the HUB app or at a kiosk.

Thanks for the quick responses.  It doesn't show on my booking.  The only thing showing there is what I paid for travel insurance and gratuities.  TravelE, I did make a copy of the OBC from the CC company.  I guess I'll have to wait a few weeks and find out on board.  

If you did this through the Barclay's site with the Carnival Mastercard. You will not see it until you are on the ship. You sometimes get a slip of paper in your cabin that shows it as well. But it will show on the Sail & Sign account once on board on the day you said to deliver it. Which is one of the questions it asks during the redeem process for the Cruise Cash/Bar Cash/Photo etc.. depending on what you picked.

On 9/26/2024 at 3:21 PM, CruisinArn said:

If you did this through the Barclay's site with the Carnival Mastercard. You will not see it until you are on the ship. You sometimes get a slip of paper in your cabin that shows it as well. But it will show on the Sail & Sign account once on board on the day you said to deliver it. Which is one of the questions it asks during the redeem process for the Cruise Cash/Bar Cash/Photo etc.. depending on what you picked.

I got OBC for my cruise this past June and they was in fact a slip of paper with it in the room when we got there.  

• Like 1

Mine is only showing the OBC from Carnival. The Credits from my Carnival MC are not showing, the is the same as on previous sailing. The OBC from CC points will show up when we sail. You can check your Barclay's account to see what had been purchased with your points.