OCT 3; WEIGH IN

Izena

Good morning everyone.  I hope you’ve had a good week.  Still trying to get back to a good healthy  routine.

i hope everyone is safe

I have a son in NE TN - the area was affected by hurricane with flood damage.  He’s fine no damage, still has water and power.  His wife has a cousin who is missing. He was with a rescue group and his boat capsized after hit debri missing since the weekend.  Weve had bad hurricanes but they don’t compare to what NC is dealing with.  Counting my blessings. 

• Like 1

Oh I'm sorry to hear about the missing cousin. So very sad.

I stayed the same again this week. I guess those couple of pounds I wanted to lose before we leave next weekend have decided they just want to hang on and travel along with me! LOL 

Have a good weekend, all.

Izena - thinking of you, hope the cousin ends up ok.  JustUs275 ... staying the same is better than gaining!!!  Hope you have a wonderful cruise.  

I have not weighed myself.  I haven't been very good about eating and about trying to lose weight.  We leave in less than 3 weeks for our cruise ... we will see.

We went out for a late lunch with the dog today ... sat outside as it is dog friendly.  Met some people from England who are exploring New England before their cruise.  Had a great time chatting, wish I had cards with my name and email to keep up with them and their travels.  Love meeting new people!!!  Jan

Up a pound - and depart in three days.  Sigh.  I know I ate poorly several days.  It's kind of like I have given up prior to departure.  We are only gone a week so when I get back, I will get back at it.  But on the cruise - it is full gulp and chomp!