What is the Centrum?

The only ships I've been on before are Disney. They had a grand staircase and elevators midship and elevators forward and aft. My Enchantment floor plans show 2 sets of elevators sort of foward and aft, just wondering if there is anything in middle. Noticed mention of a "centrum". Not sure of what that is. On the ships deck plans in the middle on deck 2 across from my cabin (2070) is shows blank space. Not sure what that was.

Ok, remember the way the Disney ship is set up....imagine that by about TEN. It is the center of the ship and it has a really big WOW factor to it.

After being on RCCL, then going to the DCL Magic, I actually went looking for the centrum on DCL only to find a staircase and two elevators. The RCCL ships are much more grand in that area. You'll just have to see it to know what I mean.

I did a web shot search for you....hopefully this link will work and you can see why there is a great big space...

http://www.webshots.com/search?new=1&source=homesearch&query=enchantment+centrum

The only ships I've been on before are Disney. They had a grand staircase and elevators midship and elevators forward and aft. My Enchantment floor plans show 2 sets of elevators sort of foward and aft, just wondering if there is anything in middle. Noticed mention of a "centrum". Not sure of what that is. On the ships deck plans in the middle on deck 2 across from my cabin (2070) is shows blank space. Not sure what that was.

The centrum is a special rum drink that you can buy in the Caribbean but only in some "hot" spots. It comes in a small thimble and costs a cent. ;)

Archived