Kiss on the Lips recipe

Big Spanker

I have never tried either...I have some catching up to do. I still want Carnival to serve Bellinis (like Moxie's in Vancouver makes them). Carnival would make a fortune!!!!

Bellini #3

11.gif

3 oz semi-dry white wine

1 peeled peach

12.gif

Combine ingredients together in a blender with ice; blend well. Pour into a Champagne flute, and serve.

Just Returned from the Liberty. My wife wants to make these at home. Anyone have the recipe?

Deanhamy

I watched the bartender make about a dozen last week on the Elation. Grenedine is floated on the bottom of the glass and frozen peach schnapps poured over it. Garnish. That's it.

Different recipes abound!! Being a bartender, I can only suggest how most make it.....Southern Comfort (1 shot), Amaretto (1/2 shot) and a splash of grenadine. Shaken and strained into a rocks glass.....

Different recipes abound!! Being a bartender, I can only suggest how most make it.....Southern Comfort (1 shot), Amaretto (1/2 shot) and a splash of grenadine. Shaken and strained into a rocks glass.....

It's definitely a frozen drink on CCL. On Conquest I would have sworn there was one other ingredient. Apricot brandy I believe.

Last time I had one on the Glory, they used that Island Oasis frozen Mango mix. It was that, Peach Schnapps and the Grenadine.

That's it!!:) I remember her showing me the mango mix!!:)

windowsr4me--that's it!! At least the CCL version.

Archived