Concierge/Coffee

There's also Cappuchino and Espresso all day in the Concierge Lounge. There is a machine that brews all of the coffees. There is also hot water and a good selection of tea bags.

Since it's available all day, there's no problem taking any coffe or tea out of the Lounge.

There's also Cappuchino and Espresso all day in the Concierge Lounge. There is a machine that brews all of the coffees. There is also hot water and a good selection of tea bags.

Since it's available all day, there's no problem taking any coffe or tea out of the Lounge.

So you could grab coffee and pastry and maybe a bit of fruit to take back to your suite and enjoy on your balcony?

Boo

I've heard about the quality of the coffee, and I've considered bringing my own supplies (manual mill grinder and french press). The only electrical thing I'd need to bring is a small water boiler. Would that be against appliance regulations for the cabin?

We would take cocktails out of the lounge on our last sailing. The concierge lounge was always so crowded at night, with barely enough room to stand, let alone sit, that we all took our drinks outside.

Yes you can take coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc to go. You can also take your breakfast to go. The have cups with lids for the coffee.

The only time you can't take drinks(except the coffee, tea, etc) out is when the "bar" is open at dinner time.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes you can take coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc to go. You can also take your breakfast to go. The have cups with lids for the coffee.

The only time you can't take drinks(except the coffee, tea, etc) out is when the "bar" is open at dinner time.

We took our drink from the lounge to dinner.

This is not allowed?

What is the reasoning behind not being able to take alcoholic drinks out of the Concierge Lounge?

I am on AOS from Sunday. I would imagine it gets very busy just before dinner so it would be nice to get a drink and take it back to my balcony

DH would get a couple of drinks and bring them back to the cabin for us while I was getting ready for dinner. We would also go to the overflow lounge outside of the concierge lounge with our drinks in hand. Never a problem, nor was anything ever said.

A~

Archived