Food Pictures

meyerhaus

I said the link wasn't working, and knew if was either discontinued or moved, hence my post. I was wondering if anyone knew if it had been "moved" to a different URL. Read further back and other posts explain the situation.

jsiegel - Those were great pictures, and a huge collection! I loved the way you gave them all names. I tried taking some in the dining room and they didn't turn out very well. The nice thing is because Princess ships have pretty much the same menu, your collection applies to the whole fleet. I was really wanting tease my future cruise companions...is that wrong? lol.:p

Thank you Host Tink for the Kodak Gallery suggestion. Turns out I already was registered there to view someone else's photos a couple of years ago.

Let me know if this link doesn't work Regal Princess food

When I have more time I'll add the captions of what you all will virtually be eating.

Jackie

Wow jsiegel, you work fast!

I posted to this rather old thread late last night and BOOM, you have the site re-born. Yes, captions would be nice for those unfamiliar with the menus, especially since you spent all the time so far. I think a lot of CCers will be interested in viewing this, especially those new to Princess (or those of us homesick).

Well done!

Guest Host Tink
Thank you Host Tink for the Kodak Gallery suggestion. Turns out I already was registered there to view someone else's photos a couple of years ago.

Let me know if this link doesn't work Regal Princess food

When I have more time I'll add the captions of what you all will virtually be eating.

Jackie

No problem! Glad I could help!

Archived