Martha Stewart as Godmother of the Crown Princess??

bdwyer

Isn't it amazing how judgemental many of these posts are? It's nice to know there are so many people who have never done anything wrong in their lives and have no need to learn forgiveness (and consider themselves worthy of judging others).

From reading many of these posts, I guess anyone who commits a crime should be put away and shunned by society indefinitely.

Isn't it amazing how judgemental many of these posts are? It's nice to know there are so many people who have never done anything wrong in their lives and have no need to learn forgiveness (and consider themselves worthy of judging others).

From reading many of these posts, I guess anyone who commits a crime should be put away and shunned by society indefinitely.

...On this board you're as good as DEAD!:rolleyes:

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Serve your time, get on with your life, I say. We have laws to let people move forward.

Is it really something that would stop someone from sailing a ship for? Is it that important? If people feel that strongly about it why sail Princess at all? I just don't get it, but to each his own. If it's that important to people then I guess is should stop them from sailing. I just don't understand, but maybe that's okay.

Archived