Pics Of Century

mc-cruiser

Im going on Century in two weeks I cant wait. I was on it last August on the Norweigian Fjords and I thought it was great then. Cant wait to see the Persian Gardens and Murano's. Will the crew be the same do you think??

Having trouble accessing the re-build pix website - hope that means they're posting new pix and not cutting us off altogether. Re-build withdrawal is almost as bad as cruise withdrawal - c'mon X, have a heart!

Another dumb question. Will there be an upgrade on the beds on Century. We sailed with HAL last Jan. and sure got spoiled with those beds. We are booked on another HAL cruise Jan. 2007 (Great itinerary) but are thinking of cancelling it and booking the Century. We've sailed her twice and love her.

Hi Lois - when we get off the ship we will be checking some FL. locations for retirement. Any suggestions?

Susan

Hi Phil !

From what I was told on the ship, thats exactly what the ducktail is for. I hope it works out as planned :)

Hi Andy -- Have you ever watched the Royal Caribbean DVD about the making of the Voyager Class ships? They discuss creating the ducktail to actually reduce drag and improve fuel efficiency. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Could be both, right?

Another dumb question. Will there be an upgrade on the beds on Century. . We've sailed her twice and love her.

Hions?

Susan

Celebrity had a press release today and announced that Century's beds have been updated with the good mattresses and the rest of the fleet will follow.:)

Texed,

Thanks for the reply. We sure got spoiled by those HAL beds. We booked the Century for Jan. 22 2007, can't wait to be on her again. Lovin' the idea of the new Martini bar - that and the new beds - Heaven!!!! Nobody makes a martini like Celebrity.

Susan

Texed,

Thanks for the reply. We sure got spoiled by those HAL beds. We booked the Century for Jan. 22 2007, can't wait to be on her again. Lovin' the idea of the new Martini bar - that and the new beds - Heaven!!!! Nobody makes a martini like Celebrity.

Susan

We are booked on a B2B November 18th and 23rd on Century. So, we are looking forward to being on her again also.:) Someone has posted the press release on this page, so you can read it if you wish.

We booked a 5 day for Jan. 22nd. We wanted to do a 7 day, but need some extra time to scout the Central Florida area as we will be moving there next year. I can't wait to hear the comments when everyone gets back from this cruise. Thanks for all the info.

Susan

Hey anyone know if there has been any press reviews or photos of the 'new' Century?? Im going on it on 13th June for 2 nights mini cruise from Dover and I cant wait !!! I will take loads of pics and post a link to them when I get back for you all to see.

Hey anyone know if there has been any press reviews or photos of the 'new' Century?? Im going on it on 13th June for 2 nights mini cruise from Dover and I cant wait !!! I will take loads of pics and post a link to them when I get back for you all to see.

Hi Dellas !

Surprisingly, there has been nothing. I had heard that the press & TA's were uninvited at the last moment. I am sure we are all waiting to hear from those who are on the current sailing. Hopefully, we will hear some news soon !

Hi Dellas !

Surprisingly, there has been nothing. I had heard that the press & TA's were uninvited at the last moment. I am sure we are all waiting to hear from those who are on the current sailing. Hopefully, we will hear some news soon !

Uninvited??? Thats a bit weird. I wonder why they were taken off the list?? Maybe teething problems onboard???

The question was asked about the sea conditions we might expect on our cruise. We booked the cruise over a year ago. Last October and November, I collected the forecasted sea conditions for the Atlantic. I've posted those at http://ddevore1.photosite.com/Album1/?slideshow=true&photo=1. This loop covers 15 Oct to 29 Nov 2005. If this year is like last, I believe we should have relatively good conditions as we will be taking a southern route. I hope someone finds this interesting.

Archived