Tickets Have Arrived!!!

hi jenny. You will not sleep to-nite. Are you doing any tours? You must get that shortttttttttt packing list out and start laying things out. Have a wonderful cruise. suexxx:)

Woo Hoo

My tickets have finally arrived!!! Was beginning to think that this moments would never arrive - there goes work for the rest of the day:D :D :D

Rach

Rach, I see you're leaving Auckland on the 27th May. We're going to be in Auckland that day (not cruising unfortunately :( , and are hoping to get down to see the ship at Princes Wharf, and maybe watch her sail on her maiden departure from Auckland.

Kym

Hi Skyrules

have you got your winter woolies packed?? Apparently at that time of year it gets down to 11-15 degrees during the day in Auckland - don't know how I'll cope considering its still sitting at about 30 degrees here during the day!! :eek:

It appears as though it is only Jindi and I are going on this cruise from our cruise critic family - but it would be good if you could get down to the wharf - maybe we could meet up??? If thats not possible - I'll wave to you!!!:D

Rach

Hi Skyrules

have you got your winter woolies packed?? Apparently at that time of year it gets down to 11-15 degrees during the day in Auckland - don't know how I'll cope considering its still sitting at about 30 degrees here during the day!! :eek:

It appears as though it is only Jindi and I are going on this cruise from our cruise critic family - but it would be good if you could get down to the wharf - maybe we could meet up??? If thats not possible - I'll wave to you!!!:D

Rach

Yes, my partner's parents (who live just north of Auckland) have been warning us that they're expecting frosts soon... brrrrrr Conisidering I'm still wearing shorts and t-shirt at the moment (just after 7pm) I think we're going to be in for a bit of a shock in a couple of weeks.

Not really sure what are plans are at the moment - we are only in Auckland for 4 days and we've got lots of people to catch up with, and we haven't worked out who we're seeing and when yet. We were thinking we might have one of our "catchups" at the Skytower around departure time, so we can watch her sail out of the harbour from high up. It's a wonderful view from up there. If you've got time in Auckland before/after the cruise it's a must see.

http://www.skycityauckland.co.nz/skycity/auckland/sky-tower/sky-tower_home.cfm

Kym

Archived