First day of Weight Watchers

nkdelgado

Hi everyone i to just went back to WW. I am a life timer but i stopped going and gained most of the weight back, but i'm back trying it again. I'm going on a cruise in oct. and i hope to be in better shape for it. I love the program it works good you just have to stick with it.

Welcome, which plan are you doing??

I am on week 12 and starting to find it more and more difficult to stick with although I am!!!:D

Hi Everyone,

going to weigh-in this evening so I will see HOW badly my choices over va-k were- 3 Denny's meals, and 1 Applebee's (not WW)... I did however kayak...

itdjbw- Nice to know that someone else is doing the struggle dance..

I have been doing this since 1st of April and it just seems that I am cruising thru this last month thinking I have alot of time to lose the weight

I think I am going to make a calendar for the last day I THINK I can buy summer clothes- ... so maybe that should be what I should aim for goal weight. As I won't find any summer clothes in October living in New England.

Thanks for listening- Hope everyone has a good day- if it is weigh in day- I hope it is a good one for you!!:) :)

Kathy

Hi All,

Well, my choice did hurt me... 1.2 lbs up- BUT it could have been worse :}

Just journal, journal, journal this week, along with my water!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Kathy

Hi All,

Well, my choice did hurt me... 1.2 lbs up- BUT it could have been worse :}

Just journal, journal, journal this week, along with my water!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Kathy

I'm one of the crazies that enjoy journalling and it does help stay OP:D

It could be water weight but stick op and drink that water and hope you have a good WI next week. Everyday is a new one so look ahead and forget what you did last week:)

I'm on flex. Yeah it gets to seam like the same old same old. If i was you i would take your points finder to the store when you have time and go up and down the alse checking for new stuff. You will find all kind of new stuff that you have not tried before. I look at every thing even stuff you would not that is ok, But go when you have enough time where you are not rushing your self

Okay where are you all??

How are you all doing OP???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey Julia,

I am here. Very busy with work which is unusual for this time of year. I WI on Monday and Loss .2 wooo-hooo !!!:eek: But a loss is a loss and I'll take it. Didn't exercise at all and didn't get in my water. Other than that was OP..didn't eat anything I shouldn't have. I just finished making a roaster full of cabbage rolls. I make them with chicken and they are delicious. I grind my own chicken up in the food processor. That way I have controll over the leaness. Use brown rice and some spices and canned tomatoes. It works out to 1 point each and what a filler plus a few servings of veg. Takes some work but then I have enough in the freezer for a few weeks. I always notice a better loss when I have them in the freezer.

Anyone else out there have any recepie ideas they would like to share? I am looking for a good sweet and sour type one for meatballs.

I just got my gold card. I've lost 30 lbs. with WW. I'm booked on my first cruise for Sept and am really nervous, I hear you GAIN. I love the fiber one bars, all bran garlic crackers. We have a Dollar store (deals) and they Have PUDGIE (hate that name) bars similar to the COW?(can't remember the name) ice cream sandwiches. They are a buck and taste just as good. Good luck to you all, I love reading this. We all understand and can relate.

I just got my gold card. I've lost 30 lbs. with WW. I'm booked on my first cruise for Sept and am really nervous, I hear you GAIN. I love the fiber one bars, all bran garlic crackers. We have a Dollar store (deals) and they Have PUDGIE (hate that name) bars similar to the COW?(can't remember the name) ice cream sandwiches. They are a buck and taste just as good. Good luck to you all, I love reading this. We all understand and can relate.

congrats.gif

What an acheivement. I can't wait for thta day!!!!!

Snoopysmom, wow that is great, how long has it taken??

I feel like a hovercraft lately:D - hovering between 17 and 19lbs and just too lazy to move my behind to see if that will help.:D

Julia....don't give up. It will come off. My friend Judy "JP46" just sent me dvd's "Walk off the Pounds" it is a walking program for inside and I just did the one mile and the two mile. They are great!!! the one mile only takes 15 min. and it goes by in no time. WW has a walking DVD which is also very good. The 10 min power walk is great.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in. I just found this board, but have not had time to read all the posts.

I cruised last Sept. on the Glory (Eastern) and met a great group of CC'ers. We had so much fun, we booked again for the same week this year (Sept. 2-9) on the Legend (Western). The "girls" decided on Memorial Day weekend that we needed to lose weight before our cruise. We would start on June 1. Each of us would put $5.00 in a week. That would give us 3 whole months. Do anything you want to lose weight, just whoever loses the most-wins the money.

So, I joined Weight Watchers. Tuesdays are my WI days. As of Tuesday night which marked 4 weeks on plan, I lost 11.6 lbs so far. WOOHOO.

Keep your fingers crossed for my success. Also if anyone has any tips or advice or just a pat on the back, send it my way.

Thanks

Julia....don't give up. It will come off. My friend Judy "JP46" just sent me dvd's "Walk off the Pounds" it is a walking program for inside and I just did the one mile and the two mile. They are great!!! the one mile only takes 15 min. and it goes by in no time. WW has a walking DVD which is also very good. The 10 min power walk is great.

Those sound great, I haven't given up and still staying op (except for tonight:eek: as it was DD birthday and the family were here)

I am down 24lbs now

Those sound great, I haven't given up and still staying op (except for tonight:eek: as it was DD birthday and the family were here)

I am down 24lbs now

Julia I hear you about that cake. It is my birthday today and I have had two pieces of cake. I am going to throw it in the garbage if they don't have it gone by tomorrow. I have been creeping the past few weeks. Staying OP and exercising but have only lost 1.6 in the last 4 weeks.

On the bright side, my husband has been away all week on business and I picked him up at the airport tonight and he was looking right past me looking for me!! He didn't recognize me. He said I was getting "right small". Now I am not really but it was the best Birthday present he could have given me. ( besides the bags of fat free lays potato chips he brought me back, well mabe his luggage is lost!)

Have a great weekend everyone.

Kim Happy Birthday, hope you have a good one.

That is funny that DH didn't recognize you after a week:D

On top of the 2 cakes I made chocolate fondue for dessert with cream puffs, strawberries, pretzels, graham crackers and marshmellows and after being OP for so long I didn't really dig in but the kids all did:D

Week 5: Another 3.6 loss. Total 15.2 WOOHOO!!!:D

2 more months till the cruise.

How is everyone else doing?

Fourth of July was great. I did eat grilled steak, corn on cob, watermelon. I didn't do too bad.

Hope everyone had a healthy and happy holiday.

Week 5: Another 3.6 loss. Total 15.2 WOOHOO!!!:D

2 more months till the cruise.

How is everyone else doing?

Fourth of July was great. I did eat grilled steak, corn on cob, watermelon. I didn't do too bad.

Hope everyone had a healthy and happy holiday.

Wow that is a wonderful loss, I need a couple of weeks like that to get me moving!! Are you doing core or flex??

2 months till we cruise too and I would love to loose another 10lbs by then but the amount of weeks I'm having where I am just staying the same is sad!!!

Ineed to get walking more:D :eek: :rolleyes:

Wow that is a wonderful loss, I need a couple of weeks like that to get me moving!! Are you doing core or flex??

2 months till we cruise too and I would love to loose another 10lbs by then but the amount of weeks I'm having where I am just staying the same is sad!!!

Ineed to get walking more:D :eek: :rolleyes:

I thought I was doing flex and then my co-worker pointed out that I may be actually doing core (based on what my food choices are). I haven't started exercising yet, I guess a walk here and there wouldn't hurt.

Don't get discouraged...we all have slow weeks. Just focus on what you are doing for yourself. No loss, but no gain either. That's excellent. Keep up the hard work.

HANG IN THERE!!

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a great holiday. We had ours on the weekend so it was nice except it was also my birthday....and you know what that means....CAKE!!!!

Yes and I had 4 pieces. Now I am not usually a sweet eater but I do love Birthday cake and it showed. Up 2 this week but I went and that is all that matters. I am now back on program but I feel I have been at this 63-65 lb plateau forever!! It has been since April but I hope it soon changes.

Congrats to all you losers ( LOL)

Hey -

haven't posted here in a bit, but thought that I would check in to let you know that I got my 10% award yesterday. Took me 3 mos to drop 26 lbs.- avg'g almost exactly 2 lbs/wk.

I've been doing Flex. Total weight loss is a bit over 30 lbs including some lost on my own just before starting.

Hey -

haven't posted here in a bit, but thought that I would check in to let you know that I got my 10% award yesterday. Took me 3 mos to drop 26 lbs.- avg'g almost exactly 2 lbs/wk.

I've been doing Flex. Total weight loss is a bit over 30 lbs including some lost on my own just before starting.

That is so AWESOME!!! Way to go.

I'm new to this board, but I have been doing WW since January. I have lost 24 pounds and would like to get the other 50 lbs. off by my January 20, 2008 cruise on the Carnival Destiny. I had a little bit of a set back because we spent 11 days on a Princess Alaska Cruisetour in mid-June and I gained 6 lbs. I had 4 off the next week and I lost the other 2 this week, so I'm back to where I was before the cruise. It's amazing how fast it comes on and how slow it comes off. LOL!!! I'm back on track now (I hope) and now I need to get back into my exercise routine.

I wish everyone the best in reaching their cruise weight loss goals!

Hi

Trying to lose for my January 26th Serenade of the Seas cruise. My husband and I are sailing with some of his old (almost 40 year reunion) couples that I have never met. We have only been married for 1 1/2 years.

Yesterday was my first weigh in with WW and I lost 5 LBS!

I am doing flex plan because I love the idea that I can eat anything and just count the points and stop when I don't have any left. I don't feel so deprived. I have around 195 days to lose and would love to lose about 80lbs but would be happy with 50 by the cruise....that would be about 2lbs per week. I am really motivated this time because I am actually staying for the meetings and using the recipes, etc. Plus it doesn't hurt that I want to look better for my husbands friends!

Linda

Archived