First day of Weight Watchers

nkdelgado

Yippee - down another 2lbs this morning for a total of 9lbs!!

Hope I can keep this up till my cruise and beyond!!!

Now I need to motivate myself to walk and do some excercize:eek: :eek:

Julia .....Great job!!! You can keep it up no problem. You are motivated and that is a biggie. I promised myself that if I lost 100lbs I would go on a cruise for Christmas, so we booked the Explorer for Christmas and New Years of 07-08. So now when I walk I tell myself that I am walking tothe Explorer and tht motivates me to go more often and farther.

Kim

Julia .....Great job!!! You can keep it up no problem. You are motivated and that is a biggie. I promised myself that if I lost 100lbs I would go on a cruise for Christmas, so we booked the Explorer for Christmas and New Years of 07-08. So now when I walk I tell myself that I am walking tothe Explorer and tht motivates me to go more often and farther.

Kim

Kim, sounds like a great motivator, don't you have WI today too, please let us know how it goes!!!

Julia, yes I do. I am a little anxious about this week after last week but I will go at any cost!!! I don't weigh in until 6 pm but I will lst you know whatever the result is ....

Kim, I'm sure you will do fine, last week was probably water weight as you said you had stuck to plan and sure you did this week too.

I'll be thinking of you around 6pm:)

Kim, I'm sure you will do fine, last week was probably water weight as you said you had stuck to plan and sure you did this week too.

I'll be thinking of you around 6pm:)

Awww thanks :)

A cruise to celebrate 100 lbs - what a terrific idea. I'm going to have a chat w/ DW about setting up some motivation for me. :D Before I set any long term goals, though, I want to get to my first one: 10% by Memorial Day!

GL w/ WI, Kim.

WTG, Julia!

A cruise to celebrate 100 lbs - what a terrific idea. I'm going to have a chat w/ DW about setting up some motivation for me. :D Before I set any long term goals, though, I want to get to my first one: 10% by Memorial Day!

GL w/ WI, Kim.

WTG, Julia!

RB...I too set my short term but set the long term cause it was a one of a kind cruise so I wanted to get it booked while the pricing was still lower. Good thing too, since it has over doubled in price. I promised my DH that if I was not in range to hit the goal by the time the final payment was due then we would cancell. I gave myself a year and a half to do it. I have also made it very public. When I joined my roll call for that cruise I let everyone know what the goal was. I also use my losses as my tag line on my MSN Messenger and everyone waits for Monday to see the change. That keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Kim

Hi All,

Thanks for all the good thoughts ...they worked.... down 4.4 tonight!!!

That makes up for last week. I am up to 62.2. I really appreciate all the support .

Kim

Wow, that is wonderful, I did think of you last night just never got the chance to get on the laptop much as I was putting sealer on the granite counter we just put in:D

62.2 is a WOW by it's self:)

Wow, that is wonderful, I did think of you last night just never got the chance to get on the laptop much as I was putting sealer on the granite counter we just put in:D

62.2 is a WOW by it's self:)

Thanks so much!!!

Hi Julia

I'm great. How has your week been? I am staying motivated to lose before I cruise. One of the people from the roll call for my cruise got their documents in the mail today. I hope I get ours today too.

Sue

Hi Sue and Julia,

I am getting ready to go on my cruise to hawaii. We leave in 12 days and I can hardly wait. It is freezing rain here today. I am so over winter but winter is not ready to be over!!!

Hope you guys are having a good week. So far so good for me.

Have a good week.

Kim

Hi Sue and Kim,

I'm having a good week, still very motivated which helps although I am still not excercizing etc.

Old man winter finally got here so we have had a really cold week in Atlanta too.

Kim I'm sure you are looking very forward to HI, Saw your details on your post, we want the full details when you get back!!

Sue, when is your cruise??

I have till September before mine!!:mad:

Hi Julia,

We are on the Radiance of the Seas. We leave form San Diego, have 5 days at sea, 4 days in the Islands and five sea days back. I am so looking foreward to this. I love sea days. My Mom and my in-laws are coming with us along with 10 other friends. We are going to have a blast. Five of them have never cruised before and they are so excited. We are going to San Diego a few days early to try to get accustomed to the time change before we get on the ship. It is a four hour difference for us. Then there is another three hour difference between San Diego and Hawaii.

As far as exercise is concerned, it is so important. I walk everyday, or I should say I try to walk every day. On days I can't I do the walking DVD from WW. It is great. The ten min. power walk is awesome. It is over before you know it. I try to do it three of four times in a row. There is also a ten min reg walk, a 20 min and a 30 min. I find doing the 10 min power one a few times much easier to do, but everyone had their preference. I also have their exercise DVD and I love it to. They do a 10 min abs which is awesome.

Kim

Kim that cruise is soon! I love San Diego it is beautiful there. If you have a chance to spend some time in La Jolla which is to the north of San Diego then do it. We had lunch there and window shopped. We saw seals at the beach and it was breathtaking. Some really nice shops too, alot of art and just a nice place to visit.

I do walk when I can and I have a pedometer that I try to get at least 10,000 steps per day but usually only get that much 5 or so days a week. I used to do the ww dvds (get fit etc) but I have a bad disc in my neck and the last couple times I worked out more than walking it took way to long for my flare up to go away. It's a pinch in the nerve that is the worst. Makes my fingers numb and everything. So walking is for me. Thanks for posting about the walking workout because I will give it a try now.

Archived