Live from the Liberty 5/19!

Well, not quite! My DD (18) and I are heading to London and then to Rome to take the Liberty on 5/19. We have an active roll-call going but I thought I'd bring the rest of you Carnivalites along with us!

Bon Voyage!!!

Wow! It's nice to know it does eventually arrive! We're looking at 300+ days until our Freedom Eastern Med. next year, and for now I'm living vicariously through all the 2006 Liberty Med. cruisers!!

Bon Voyage!

Wow! It's nice to know it does eventually arrive! We're looking at 300+ days until our Freedom Eastern Med. next year, and for now I'm living vicariously through all the 2006 Liberty Med. cruisers!!

Bon Voyage!

Are you watching the web cams? They're at

http://www.mediacons.it/infoCarnival/ShipInfo.asp?name=Liberty&channel=1

http://www.mediacons.it/infoCarnival/ShipInfo.asp?name=Liberty&channel=2

It's been great fun watching them pull into each of the ports.

This is hands down the best cruise I have ever been on. We are having the BEST time. I will write a full review when we return. We spent the day in Croatia and will be heading for Venice in about an hour or two. The ship is beautiful, the food is wonderful and the crew members have all been awesome. Not to mention the wonderful friends we've made with our roll call members.

Sorry, but there's a foo-foo drink by the pool calling my name.

HI! I can't write much because we will be pulling out of Dubrovnik in about 15 min!!! Beautiful weather! For those of you who don't have air tickets TRY to get to Europe early! It's so hard to enjoy your first day at Naples if you are exhausted from travel and jet lag!

This is a beautiful time of year!!! The weather is great!

We did the Konavle Wine Tasting. In retrospect I'd do the "Best of Dubrovnik and then walk around the city. We had a good time but didn't get a chance to get downtown!!!

Venice tomorrow!!!

Gypsyfish: Thanks, I actually have been checking the webcams! How awesome are they?

Liberty Cruisers: So glad you are having a grand time! How amazing it must be to sail into Venice!! The closest I ever came to the experience was taking the vaparetto from the car park, and I still cried...

What an improbably beautiful city! Almost otherworldly...I hope all of you have the magical experience of getting lost, and discovering your own quiet courtyard, dead end alley at a beautiful canal, or amazing table at an incredible restaurant in a vibrant piazza none of the tour books even mention!

Enjoy! And share it all with us when you have a chance...

But, no pressure: what you've shared already has been very much appreciated! Thanks, truly.

I know you people are having a great time. We are sailing the Liberty on January 20, 2007. Could someone find out if John will be our CD at that time. We had great fortune having him on the Triumph several years ago. Thanks.

I'll ask my husband if John said how long he would be on the Liberty during the past guest party. I had to miss the party, I was getting a massage.

I left my heart in Venice. We are heading to Sicily and Mt. Etna tomorrow morning. I cannot tell you all what a wonderful cruise this has been. We could step off the ship tomorrow, return home and say we had the trip of a lifetime. The best part is we still have 6 days and 5 ports left.

I am so glad you are enjoying your cruise. We fly out of Miami tomorrow night and arrive in Rome on Tuesday. Take good care of the ship for us.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Joan

Well, we would have been well on our way to Pisa but due to bad weather at Livorno we have an unexpected sea day. In truth it's sort of a mixed blessing! We are missing Pisa and Florence but the last few days have been so busy and today would have been too! Now we have a chance to pack!!!

We've experienced mixed results from our tours. We booked with other CC members and out of the 3 we've gone on two were disappointing, the other one great! Look for reviews when we get back! I did the Barcelona and Tapas tour with Carnival. It was OK but the 2nd tapa stop was bad!

bye for now!

Archived