Breakfast "cabin Menu"

Leslieswiger

We have had Mini-suites on Celebrity and HAL. They both come across with beautiful breakfast menus served on your balcony. Maybe a smaller menu is saying something to me.:confused:

Thanks for taking the time and answering my thread.

Happy Sailings...Leslie Swiger:)

Princess also has what they call "The Ultimate Balcony Breakfast". They do charge extra for it, and if you do a search here or on the Princess site you can find out what is on the menu, but I recall hearing that it included crab quiche, etc etc. Something special if you are looking for that.

On the Sapphire, we were able to "write in" what we wanted for breakfast on the room service card. We were able to get bacon & eggs delivered to our room, even though they weren't on the room service menu. ;)

We sailed last month in an AB mini on the Sun and there was always a full breakfast menu card placed on our pillow the night before. We enjoyed many breakfasts on our balcony, especially during port days when everything else is so crowded.

On the Sapphire, we were able to "write in" what we wanted for breakfast on the room service card. We were able to get bacon & eggs delivered to our room, even though they weren't on the room service menu. ;)

Just curious. :) I've read you don't have the option of ordering just anything if not in a suite.

Chrysalis many thanks, we do plan on doing this at least twice. It does sound great doesn't it?:p

Many cruises, I will ask the cabin steward if this can be done. We always talk with our cabin steward the first thing. Let them know what we hope to expect and what I can do for helping them. When our talk has finished, I will then give a fair tip.;)

ToTo2Kansas we also enjoy a lazy morning and watch the sunrise from the balcony.:) Kansas reminds me of Kansas City when I did my training for a Purser with TWA.

"WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD" Many thanks for taking the time with my thread.

Happy Sailings...Leslie Swiger :)

Also for me on the Sapphire we were able to "write in" orders. Just be careful to explain it well. I asked for two eggs over easy w/ bacon. What I got were 2 plates with 1 egg over easy and 2 pieces of bacon. I didn't mind and I ate it all it was just funny how it came. :)

I believe anyone can write in orders no matter what cabin level you have.

Archived