RCI scrapbook kit?

Thanks for the question. I didn't even think that there would be a scrapping class on board!! Now I am really excited. Will be on the BOS in September on the Med.Venice 12 cruise. Hope they are selling the kits in the Photo gallery and hope they have a scrapping class on one of the three sea days!!! Otherwise I will have to miss it as this itinerary is such a full day tour situation otherwise! Will try out those three internet sites too. Thanks for all the information!!

Pooh

They had both the scrapbooking classes and the RCI kit (for sale during the second class and also in the photo gallery) on the Enchantment. I understand that they are just trying to figure out how and when to offer the classes, testing them to see how the response is.

Hey judyzoo - Was the scrapbooking class listed on the daily compass? I already have my scrapbook but would love to have the RCI symbol and other neat items. I'm going on Enchantment 6/10/06 and I can hardly wait!

I just downloaded somebody's Cruise Compass from the Enchantment (4 night, Key West/Cozumel) and there was a scrapbook class listed there.

So, if you can't go to the Scrapbook class, you can buy the same kit at the Photo shop? Is that how it works?

Maggie

I just downloaded somebody's Cruise Compass from the Enchantment (4 night, Key West/Cozumel) and there was a scrapbook class listed there.

So, if you can't go to the Scrapbook class, you can buy the same kit at the Photo shop? Is that how it works?

Maggie

I will see if I can locate the compass from Enchantment. Thanks!

Hey judyzoo - Was the scrapbooking class listed on the daily compass? I already have my scrapbook but would love to have the RCI symbol and other neat items. I'm going on Enchantment 6/10/06 and I can hardly wait!

Yes; the classes were listed in the Compass. There was one class on each of our two at sea days.

they had the kit and class on adventure in march. i did not attend the class and almost bought the kit. there was a neat scrapbook with names of all the ships in RCI's fleet. there was another sticker and accessories kit. they both looked great but were each about $30. now i am wishing i had splurged!

Mariner 5/28/06

2 sea days had SB classes. There were no RCI diecuts. The "kit" was one 8.5x11 sheet of white cardstock, 2 half sheets in blue and beige colors, one word diecut like "Paradise" or "Beach" in random colors, 3-4 small diecuts of sand dollar/fish/shell in random colors, an umbrella die cut in random colors, 3 wave diecuts in 3 colors.

The idea was to tear the blue and beige into strips and layer them to make waves and sand. Then add the diecuts and leave room for a photo. The problem was hot pink words with orange fish and green umbrellas and one shade of blue strips - kind of a hod podge of colors.

Whatever, it was free, it was a pleasant surprise to SB and so I made do. But I usually coordinate my colors when SBing and I would have preferred all blues/turquoises/greens/whites/etc.

Archived