Travel Agent Called!

trixiee

Our Cruise docs are being sent to us via courier! We should have them tomorrow! Thenthe happy dance begins! (I'm sitting here with a foolish grin on my face!) Can't believe we're going to Alaska!

Have a great cruise, and please, I would love to hear ALL about it especially, as we are thinking about a Zuiderdam cruise next year. Please be sure to take lots of pictures, interior and exterior!

We are also Canadians too! :P

Congratulations!!:D

Get those dancing shoes on....

Let's do the doc dance again.......

(as sung to RHPS 'Timewarp')

Why do I suddenly have an image of Tim Curry in drag singing this? ;)

trixiee, are you sailing the zuiderdam on 7-1-2006? We are sailing zuiderdam on 6-21-2006 and I was told 5-22-06 that HA is backed up and won't be sending my doc's until approx. 14 days before the sail date!!! I guess I need to call them again and see if they have updated the shipment date. Sure hope so - I too am ready to do the doc dance!!!!! Have a great time!

Elisha

My parents are on the Veendam to Alaska NEXT week. They just got their docs today (overnighted after my dad called and pitched a fit). HAL has had a major problem and have at 30,000 customers affected. Depending on when you are leaving, I would call.

trixiee, are you sailing the zuiderdam on 7-1-2006? We are sailing zuiderdam on 6-21-2006 and I was told 5-22-06 that HA is backed up and won't be sending my doc's until approx. 14 days before the sail date!!! I guess I need to call them again and see if they have updated the shipment date. Sure hope so - I too am ready to do the doc dance!!!!! Have a great time!

Elisha

Yes! July 1! (37 days - but who's counting? ;-))

Just reading throgh the info now!

Archived