Vancouver hotels

Woodsmaster

I booked the Pan Pacific for our cruise in August last week and got a special rate on https://www.trustinternational.com/mBooker/panpac/2B?LANGUAGE=en&i=vancouver&property=TXL-PF-HYPYVRPF

Our city view, king bed, room is $159 ($176 Canadian ) which is a good price for such a nice hotel. It is right where the ships dock so you can easily walk to dock. It's a beautiful hotel!

The WEDGEWOOD --- best kept secret in Vancouver. It is a very elegant boutique hotel centrally located. One travel guide rated it as the best hotel in Canada. That may be a stretch but you will very much enjoy your stay. As mentioned above, the Four Seasons and the Pan Pacific are also excellent choices. The Pacific Northwest has some very nice hotels that are highly recommended by those who stay there. Also remember that any hotel in downtown Vancouver is a very short cab ride to the pier. Hope you enjoy your stay

I booked the Pan Pacific for our cruise in August last week and got a special rate on https://www.trustinternational.com/mBooker/panpac/2B?LANGUAGE=en&i=vancouver&property=TXL-PF-HYPYVRPF

Our city view, king bed, room is $159 ($176 Canadian ) which is a good price for such a nice hotel. It is right where the ships dock so you can easily walk to dock. It's a beautiful hotel!

That's an awesome price for the Pan Pacific! We stay at the Westin Bayshore because we enjoy its proximity to Stanley Park and Robson Street. Also because we can redeem Starpoints and not shell out cash.

I am a local (live about an hour outside the city), and we always stay at the Marriott Pinnacle for a weekend getaway, night of a concert,etc....

It is not too far from the pier and a 5 star hotel. Pool is wonderful, room service is reasonable,etc... If you are a gov't employee you can get a really really good rate too! (comes to about $100 off regular rate).

I can't say enough good things about this hotel!

We have stayed at various places in the city over the past 8 years, and now we no longer go anywhere else, just the Pinnacle.

Don't forget if you stay 2 nights, you can always use a Marriott bonus bucks (or bonus pounds!). Very easy to get from ebay for about 25 bucks, and it will give you $180 off your stay if you use a lbs certificate.

I stayed at the Farimont Waterfront a few years ago. It is across the street from the cruise terminal. People were really nice and helpful. They will take your lugguage to the terminal for you. I sould suggest the website http://www.hellobc.com You will get reduced rates when you book through them. It is the tourism site for British Columbia. Have fun.

Gypsyrose

• 1 month later...

We've have stayed before at the Pacific Palisades on Robson. This is an all-suite property right in the heart of the action and very reasonably priced. Also, I'm told that a lot of movie and TV types stay here when filming in Vancouver. ;)

Tammy

Archived