What Happens to the Food??

Scooters

How is that strapping young man doing with his habit??

Doing well, although he quit smoking when he burned himself with an iron using it trying to light up a smoke while at work. BTW, he's apparently taken a job as a sous chef on Norwegian's CL SS Norway. Tells me he's eating very well, however he reports they have to grind the food into mush, and they can only eat when they are twelve miles out to sea or farther. They make them eat on the economy for days in ports.

I wonder what the ships do with the used buts?

From what I understand there are no butts!!! The smokers carry around their own ashtrays!

That sounds just lovely!!!

Much rather see someone at the buffet in a tank top than packing their own ashtray and stuffing used cigarettes into their pocket!! Can you imagine the stench!!!

...Incidentally, I hope this thread stays active until I get back from my first cruise, cause I will be posting a picture of me and my hairy armpits.... in a tank top.... in the buffet line!!!

When I was in the Air Force I smoked. While on the flightline, we had to carry our butts around with us. (we also had to smoke well away from the planes) We'd knock the cherry off, then put the butt in our pocket, and dump them when we got back to the shop. Since the cherry is knocked off, they really don't smell too bad. We called it "field stripping".

BTW, the "cherry" is the lit end. I was stationed in Arkansas, so the cigarettes had the only cherrys I was knocking off (slim pickings where I was!). It was a long two years.....:mad:

BTW, the "cherry" is the lit end. I was stationed in Arkansas, so the cigarettes had the only cherrys I was knocking off (slim pickings where I was!). It was a long two years.....:mad:

ROFLMAO...:D I was going to say something about magazines and kleenex but I won't. :p

ROFLMAO...:D I was going to say something about magazines and kleenex but I won't. :p

Magazine & Kleenex wall mount blue

from

http://cgi.ebay.com/Magazine-Kleenex-wall-mount-blue_W0QQitemZ4416836925QQcategoryZ38223QQcmdZViewItem

Extra Credit Due-Magazines and Kleenex

from

http://www.south.mccsc.edu/~mmontgom/Health-T2.htm

Archived