Claudio's Drivers -- Fabrizio & Daniele

Has anyone had these 2 drivers? Any opinions about them, positive/negatives? I am in the process of booking with Claudio and has told me that these are the 2 drivers I will have if I do book.

I was able to see a couple of good reports about Fabrizio but couldnt find much about Daniele.

Any opinions?

Thanks!

Just got back from the Brilliance May 23rd Med cruise and used Fabrizio in Livorno. We were a group of 8 made up of college age, young married and middle aged. Fabrizio was great and we all really enjoyed our day with him. We did Pisa first--climbed the tower and then on to Florence. Glad we did Pisa first-- there were only a few tourist there when we arrived making great pictures and by the time we were leaving the tower area was really filling up with tourist. Claudio had made all the needed reservations for us to climb the tower and for the Accademia/Florence so just went right in. Fabrizio was friendly, flexible and very helpful about organizing our day. We also ran into him while disembarking at Civitvecchia and he was waiting for his group. Again he was helpful and made sure we found our driver. We really enjoyed him as a driver/guide. We didn't use Daniele so no words of advise there.

Has anyone had these 2 drivers? Any opinions about them, positive/negatives? I am in the process of booking with Claudio and has told me that these are the 2 drivers I will have if I do book.

I was able to see a couple of good reports about Fabrizio but couldnt find much about Daniele.

Any opinions?

Thanks!

I would go with Fabrizio. Claudio was our driver/guide and our other van had Daniele. Daniele was very nice, but the group that had him thought he was very quiet and his command of the English language is limited.We had Claudio in Florence and Rome, and thought he was terrific. Also Roberto was the second driver in Rome, and he was equally as good.

Hope you have a great trip.

Mari

How many can be seated in each vehicle? I am looking at options for a group of 11 or 12. Would we need two drivers?

We were a group of nine and had two vans in Florence and Rome.

Claudio and Daniele in Florence and Claudio and Roberto for Rome.

Mari

We just returned from our 6/11 cruise. Claudio was our guide for Rome, Pisa, and Florence. He is a top-notch tour guide. He is extremely knowledgable and gives a fantastic tour. He is worth every penny. I can't see him hiring anyone that would hurt his hard-earned reputation. :)

We had used Claudio on our Med. trip last October on recommendation of cruiser who had used him previously... We had met on the internet and eight of us went to Tuscany.....Orvieto, Multipulciano and Pienza.. it was the highlight of our cruise.. Tuscany.. all they said it is and was... Next trip we use Claudio for Rome...next October

• 1 month later...

Archived