Alright, who's already booked for 2008?

I paid my deposit today for a 9-night to the Eastern Caribbean for April 2008!!

I am soooo looking forward to it even though it is so far way.

We are going on the Explorer and have a Deck 7 balcony (E2)cabin. Now I will worry whether I made a good choice. :confused:Any opinions?

TIA

We just book on Mariner of the Seas for the March 2nd, Easter Caribbean sailing. We were able to book aft stateroom 1688, and we're thrilled! This will be our first time on RCI, and we're looking foward to it. :)

Yup! We've booked 2008 and like you my dad is half expecting me to ring up with the 2009 itineries any day now!! Told him he could relax (for a couple of months anyway :D )

So far booked 5May07 Navigator (14 nt Med), 5Jan08 Radiance (B2B 14nt Caribbean)

Next cruises will hopefully be Alaska and/or Canada / New England. Quite fancy Panama canal too! Oh ....choices choices!!

We are booked for January 08 - on the Brilliance - Panama - D1 Aft 9256. We booked early because we love this cabin.

Going on Explorer this December - first time on Vision class of ship - looking forward to seeing the differences in the two classes. Took a mid-ship cabin 9312 - has anyone stayed in that cabin before?

Ok, I'm pretty new at this so forgive me. But when is the $99 special for?

Special going on now. If you book within 45 days of itinerary becoming avaliable (caribbean cruises) you get $99 per room discount.

Thanks M&M! I just emailed my TA since we are doing the 9-nite Eastern Caribbean in April 08 to see if we qualify. Is there a specific link showing which ships/dates this is good for? I think we are getting a good deal already, but every penny saved means more "fun money" on board:D

Special going on now. If you book within 45 days of itinerary becoming avaliable (caribbean cruises) you get $99 per room discount.

Hmmm, we just booked an 11 night Panama canal for '08 through Costco travel and never got the $99.00 discount. Our cruise is called the Ultimate Panama Canal cruise, but goes to the So. Carribean......does it qualify?

no specific link, however the CSR at RCI said that it is an automatic credit that will be applied on or after the 16th of this month if you qualifiy. (I had her note in my reservation that i do qualify just in case it does not go through automatically)

Booked for Explorer of the Seas April 25/08 out of Cape Liberty... 9 day Caribbean that includes Bermuda.. I booked it about 2 hours into my maiden voyage on Freedom on June 4.... 3 other couples on that sailing part of our Pink Boa group booked as well.

That Loyalty Ambassador was quite busy on the maiden voyage taking care of people booking.

I was lucky and quite happy to secure a deck 9 aft cabin... 9690

Emmy

We're still absorbing all our 2007 down payments - 12-night Baltics on Jewel and 12-night Ultimate Alaska on Radiance (not to mention a couple of Monarch cruises plus a Diamond Princess repositioning cruise)! We'll probably book something for early 2008 while we're onboard Monarch in a couple of weeks.

Archived