Alright, who's already booked for 2008?

Actually we have our group that went on the Explorer this past March getting together this weekend to see about a cruise for 2008! DH really wants to go to an island for a week, I told him we would check out both prices and do which works out best for us.

Nov 5 2007 is the best I can do. DH thinks I am totally out of control!@!!!

Oceanbreeze -October 1995-5 night W. Caribbean

Destiny -May 1999-7 night Eastern Caribbean

NCL Majesty- August 2000 -7 night Bermuda

NCL Sun-November 2001-13 night Repo Boston to MIA

Paradise-May 2002- 10 nights S Caribbean

Carnival Legend-Sept 2002-15 night Transatlantic Crossing

Royal Olympia Voyager-Feb 2003-15 night Amazon River

Rotterdam- June 2003-7 night Canada-New England

Enchantment of the Seas-Sept 1 2003-5 nights Cozumel and Belize

Costa Mediterranea- December 14 2003 Western Caribbean

Oosterdam-March 14th 2004- 7 nights Eastern Caribbean

Westerdam Nov 12 2004- 17 nights Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale

Mercury Feb 7 2005- 11 nights Mexican Riviera

Summit Sept 16 2005 – 14 Nights Vancouver-Alaska-LA

Galaxy Dec 29th 2005-11 nights Panama Canal

Carnival Victory June 13 2006- Canada New England

RCL Jewel of the Seas- Oct 31 2006- 12 nights Boston-Bermuda-S Caribbean-FLL

Carnival Spirit April 2007- 12 nights to Hawaii

Navigator of the Seas November 5 2007- 13 nights Southampton to FLL TA Crossing

We leave on June 17 on the Voyager. We are already thinking of 2008 and will probably book as soon as we are done this one, although my sis and brother-in-law are going on another one in Aug. (they are our cruise buddies). We are planning a big group for 2008:D!!!!! My daughter is on a cruise right at this very moment(Empress). I am jealous!

2008 Seems so darn far away :eek:

As soon as they open the Hawaii sailings we will be booked!!!

We have friends who never cruised before that want to go so bad but are waiting for their 50th and of course they need a seasoned cruise guide. :D

Geez, how awful for us to have to go on another 14 day Hawaii cruise....bummer! :D :D :D Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

March 30, 2008 on Vision to the Mexican Riviera! I booked 8088, an aft, corner JS with a wrap around balcony because I read so many favorable comments about it on these boards.

I was almost superstitious about booking so far in advance, but the price was good, and I always like to get my choice of stateroom. Besides, I have a cruise coming up this September so it won't be too long to wait.

Steph, are you sure you don't want to switch to 2 weeks earlier and join us on the 1/27/08 Voyager?

Hey Wrona :) I knew you were going to ask that! We pick the 10th of Feb. because our wedding anniversary is the day before Valentines Day and we can't think of a better way to celebrate then to be on a ship! DH jokes that this way he can "knock out" two events at once without having to remember a gift :rolleyes: Beats roses! :D

~Steph

Now Steph, don't let him get away with the cruise being your anniversary present. You deserve the roses, too. So Feb. 13th, sounds like we need to have a party on the MOS for that!

So Feb. 13th, sounds like we need to have a party on the MOS for that!

Just tell me when and where and I'll be there with the "drink of the day" in my hand and my "drink of the day" smile on my face (which tends to last aaaaall day...) :D

~Steph

Booked about two weeks after our trip to Panama Canal in March 06. Love to have a cruise out there to look forward to and plan.

Our group last time was about 34 of us. Right now we are 8 strong and hopefully growing. Will keep you all posted on our growing in numbers!!

Can't wait!!

A group of us went to Bermuda in May 06 on the Empress. Already I am anxious to cruise again. I went yesterday to the TA and got info for the Explorer for April 08 to the Eastern Caribbean! I figured I could "sell" the idea to DH with it being our 10th anniversary and all, but he's ready as well!! He said to BOOK IT!!!

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

TIA

Does anyone remember when the Explorer for Feb. of 2008 went on sale? I'm wondering if it is too late for the $99 off promotion. It needs to be booked within 45 days of when it went on sale. I think it may be too late, but you never know.

Thanks!

Archived