Official Carnival Room Service Menu Thread

Curt Jerome Wild

What's your favorite Carnival Room Service Sandwich?  

1,415 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Carnival Room Service Sandwich?

• Turkey
    • Ham and Cheese
    • Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato
    • Peanut Butter and Jelly
    • Roast Beef and Brie on Fresh Baguette
    • Creamy Tuna Salad on Toasted English Muffin
    • Open Faced Shrimp Salad Sandwich on French Roll
    • Cheddar Cheese, Refried Beans and Lettuce in a Whole Wheat Wrap
    • Shredded Chicken Fajita, Crisp Greens and Guacamole in a Jalapeno and Tomato Wrap
    • Focaccia Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini, Fresh Mozzarella and Portabello with Basil Aioli

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I loved having salmon delivered to my room for breakfast. I even started ordering two salmons after a couple of days :rolleyes: They were served with capers.

I felt the room service food was far better in Carnival than in Celebrity.

• 2 weeks later...

I order the BLT the most, because I like to have it for breakfast. I do not care for breakfast at the buffet or the dining room so I prefer to eat in the room. I also really like the fajita wrap. I just tried it for the first time a few weeks ago, but I will definately be getting again.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for BLT. I havent had one yet from Carnival room service, but I like BLT's, and having one from room service on my next cruise is on my to do list. A close second choice would be that beef and brie on baguette.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have not sailed Carnival in a few years. I do, remember that the food including the room service was excellent on the Carnival Elation. So, I just disembarked the RCCL Mariner of the Seas on a 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise. RCCL had 1-2 Dinner Entree's and Appetizers on the Room Service menus every night. Has anyone ever experienced this on Carnival? I am sailing on the Splendor in two weeks and I need the 411...pa-cha...

I miss the Panko Crusted Cod and the Wild Mushroom puff pastry I ordered via room service on the Mariner. Has anyone tried the Sushi on Carnival, please tell me how it rates from 1-10. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if I am posting correctly as I am a newbie to this forum. But my question is this: Are the portions of food large? I will be having weight loss surgery 9 months prior to my cruise one the Carnival Ecstasy and I'm very nervous about the food....crazy huh?

• 4 weeks later...
Not sure if I am posting correctly as I am a newbie to this forum. But my question is this: Are the portions of food large? I will be having weight loss surgery 9 months prior to my cruise one the Carnival Ecstasy and I'm very nervous about the food....crazy huh?

The portions are not too large (IMO). A cruise is perfect for someone who has had weight loss surgery because you can eat small portions several times a day without worring about the cost. Enjoy and have a great cruise!

I voted for BLT. I havent had one yet from Carnival room service, but I like BLT's, and having one from room service on my next cruise is on my to do list. A close second choice would be that beef and brie on baguette.:)

Actually on my recent cruise on the Freedom the one time I wanted room service other than breakfast, I opted for the chicken fajita wrap. I was not disappointed. It was very very good, and still warm when delivered. Still havent had the BLT from Carnival room service, but I know that I make a very good one at home, so therefore, my choice for the fajita. Dont know why so many folks complain about the lack of variety on Carnival's room service menu. I have very few times when I want to or need to dine in my stateroom and so even then have a very hard time deciding what to order. JMHO.:)

• 1 month later...
Actually on my recent cruise on the Freedom the one time I wanted room service other than breakfast, I opted for the chicken fajita wrap. I was not disappointed. It was very very good, and still warm when delivered. Still havent had the BLT from Carnival room service, but I know that I make a very good one at home, so therefore, my choice for the fajita. Dont know why so many folks complain about the lack of variety on Carnival's room service menu. I have very few times when I want to or need to dine in my stateroom and so even then have a very hard time deciding what to order. JMHO.:)

Been on several cruise lines over the years and Carnival has the "BEST" Room Service menu!:p I love the BLT, they don't skimp on the bacon! They have the most choices of any of the major three cruise lines (CC,RCCL & NCL) There is nothing like ordering room service on a sea day while reading or watching a in-room movie.

Unlike RCCL and their limited menu and limited room service hours...after 1am their is a service charge for room service.:cool:

LOL, we asked them to add bacon to the grilled cheese - they said they couldn't, but they'd give us 'some' extra bacon. They delivered two grilled cheese sandwiches and at least a pound of bacon =)

<3 Carnival's room service, wish I were on a ship now...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived