Official Carnival Room Service Menu Thread

Curt Jerome Wild

What's your favorite Carnival Room Service Sandwich?  

1,415 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Carnival Room Service Sandwich?

• Turkey
    • Ham and Cheese
    • Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato
    • Peanut Butter and Jelly
    • Roast Beef and Brie on Fresh Baguette
    • Creamy Tuna Salad on Toasted English Muffin
    • Open Faced Shrimp Salad Sandwich on French Roll
    • Cheddar Cheese, Refried Beans and Lettuce in a Whole Wheat Wrap
    • Shredded Chicken Fajita, Crisp Greens and Guacamole in a Jalapeno and Tomato Wrap
    • Focaccia Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini, Fresh Mozzarella and Portabello with Basil Aioli

We used room service a lot this week!

The BLT was great. We ordered one and split it between the four of us (two adults and two kids). There was tons of bacon. We also ordered PB&J for a snack for the kids but they didn't like it. I guess it was a different peanut butter.

I had the creamy tuna salad sandwich. I wanted it on a croissant but they said the croissant was too small. They sent the sandwich on the English muffin and then sent me two extra croissants on the side. It was not a problem.

The boys ordered cookies and milk a couple of times. The cookies come with brownies. The brownies were horrible! We asked them to leave off the brownies and send cookies only and they ended up sending extra brownies. :rolleyes:

I ordered coffe service in the morning twice. It was great.:)

• 3 months later...

I know that this is a Carnival thread.

But just thought I would drop in and give you HAL's room service menus:

Available 24 hours:

Smoked Atlantic Salmon - pickled red onion, capers & cream cheese

Mesclun Garden Greens - tomato, cucumber, alfalfa sprouts & blue cheese crumbles

Triple Decker Club Sandwich - sliced turkey, ham, bacon, tomato & lettuce served on toasted bread of your choice

All American Hamburger - broiled 1/4 pound beef patty on a sesame bun with dill pickle & coleslaw - add cheddar or Swiss cheese

Open faced Omelet - ham & cheese or vegetables

Selection of assorted cheese with crackers

Apple tart with whipped cream

Chocolate cake with raspberry sauce

A plate of chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk

Fruit salad - selected fruits in season

Available from 12 noon until 10 PM:

Appetizers & Soups:

Bay shrimp cocktail with cocktail sauce

Smoked Atlantic Salmon

French onion soup baked with Gruyere cheese

Soup of the day

Salads:

Mesclun Garden Greens

Chef salad - mixed greens, ham, salami, swiss cheese, turkey, hard boiled egg - choice of Italian or blue cheese dressing

Caesar salad - tossed with Caesar dressing, croutons & parmesan - add bay shrimp or grilled chicken breast

Sandwiches & Burgers:

All are served with a choice of potato salad or potato chips

Triple decker club sandwich

Broiled California chicken breast sandwich on multi=grain bread with avocado & honey mustard sauce

Grilled tuna melt - tuna salad & Swiss cheese on rye bread with pickle spears

Thai Vegetarian wrap - eggplant, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts & cilantro rolled with rice & green curry sauce in a tomato tortilla

Steak sandwich - sirloin steak on sourdough bread sauteed with onion & bell pepper

All American Hamburger

Entrees:

Seared salmon steak - dill-lime fusion, broccoli florets, carrot batonnet & country mashed potatoes

Penne Primavera - tossed in marinara sauce with Italian roasted vegetables - add grilled chicken breast

Pizza:

margarita (tomato sauce & cheese)

Pepperoni

Vegetarian (mushroom & bell pepper)

Desserts:

Apple tart

Chocolate cake

Creme caramel surrounded in berry compote

Fruit jello

fruit salad

Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce

Selection of assorted cheese with crackers

Breakfast Menu for all cabins:

Cabin Breakfast Menu

Preferred Time Frame

6 AM - 6:30 AM 7 AM - 7:30 AM 8 AM - 8:30 AM 9 AM - 9:30 AM

6:30 AM - 7 AM 7:30 AM - 8 AM 8:30 AM - 9 AM 9:30 AM - 10 AM

Juices

Grapefruit; Orange:; Cranberry; V-8; Prune, Tomato

Fresh Fruit

Half Grapefruit; Sliced Bananas; Diced Oranges; Mixed Fruit; Seasonal Melons; Stewed Prunes

Low Fat Yogurt

Plain; Fruit

Breads

English Muffin; White Toast; Wheat Toast; Rye Toast; Danish; Croissant; Blueberry Muffin; Bran Muffin; Bagel

Preserves

Assorted Jams; Marmalade; Honey; Butter; Margarine; Cream Cheese

Cereals

Corn Flakes; Special K; Mueslix; Raisin Bran; Granola; Fruit Loops; Frosted Flakes; Rice Krispies; Shredded Wheat

With: Milk; 2% Milk; Skim Milk

Eggs & Meats

Two Eggs: Scrambled or sunnyside up or over easy

Omelet: With Cheese or With Ham and Cheese

Eggbeaters: Scrambled or Omelet with Cheese or Omelet with Ham and Cheese

Meat: Ham or Sausage or Bacon

Beverages

Regular Coffee; Decaf Coffee; Tea; Hot Chocolate; Milk; 2% Milk; Skim Milk; Half & Half

If you order your brekfast to be delivered during times when the dining room is open, then you can write in other things like Eggs Benedict, etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if lox and bagels are on the breakfast room service menu? My hubby would be ever so happy if they are!:)

We were on the Carnival Freedom in Europe last year and they did have Bagels with Lox (order smoked salmon). It also comes with onions and capers. Enjoy!

Can one order a sandwhich at breakfast in order to take it on shore? Or are they not offered 24 hrs? Are the sandwhiches hot or cold?

Well, yes and no, you can order a sandwich anytime, but you cannot take it on shore. Most islands have strict rules about bringing food on board, it can usually be only prepackaged stuff, a bag of chips or snack bar or packaged crackers, etc...

Did not read this whole thread but just thought I'd throw out a little note. Just got off the Pride Feb 8th and watch out if you're ordering the "fat free" honey mustard from room service. It is not fat free, but of course very tasty! I found this out around day 5 the whole time thinking it was ff-bummer! I knew it was too tasty to be good for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have only sailed on one cruise before, Disney, and am kinda disappointed that you can't get things like pizza, burgers and Philly Cheesesteaks(for me!LOL) through rooms service. We are sailing on the Fantasy in September and I would love to know some of their offerings??

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to thank you for covering a topic I couldn't find any information on. I'm a foodie..and love trying new things and finding out whats available, and what you may need to bring. I'm on the Fascination in June. I'll take pictures of all I order and post. Thanks again!

I just wanted to thank you for covering a topic I couldn't find any information on. I'm a foodie..and love trying new things and finding out whats available, and what you may need to bring. I'm on the Fascination in June. I'll take pictures of all I order and post. Thanks again!

Thanks as I'm trying to collect more pictures on here (still going through a lot of my past cruises)...

and to snoopymcc:

We are sailing on the Fantasy in September and I would love to know some of their offerings?

Have you read this thread from the beginning? All of the room service menus are there...

Anyone found that to be true on Carnival

As it says right on this page, people have been able to get fresh French Fries as an example...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While the room service sandwiches on Carnival Legend were better than sandwiches on the Royal Caribbean room service menu and they do offer a bigger variety of sandwiches, the Carnival room service menu overall offers a lot fewer selections that RCCL.

On Royal Caribbean boats you get hot breakfast including omlettes. They have about 6 sandwiches and salads and soups plus pizza that is great and fried hot wings, hamburgers and hot dogs and fries that are real kid favorites 24 hours.

WE found that the room service on Royal Caribbean would bring us anything from any menu on the ship! On Christmas morning they brought us 4 servings of belgian waffles with fruit from the main diining room and one serving of pizza!

When my health was poor I could get prime rib in my room if I wanted.

So I wish RCCL would offer some of the Carnival sandwiches, but the rest of the Carnival room service menu is very limited. For someone who is sometimes cabin bound due to health I prefer the RCCL menu.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived