Ron Jon's Cape Caribe Resort

Jghendrick24

Has anyone ever stayed here? We are looking to book a studio villa and we were told it is $100 per night. I know this is a good deal as I have called around to other area hotels and most are more expensive. Since this place is brand new, $100 doesn't seem bad at all.

Can anyone tell me about it? Are the villas nice? Is it right on the beach? Can you see the ships leaving from the resort? How far away from Grills restaurant is it? How far away from Cocoa Beach pier?

Thanks in advance!

Oh myyyyy- book it and BOOK IT QUICK! This is a steal for a grand class Gold Crown timeshare resort. It is brand new with incredible pool facilities and right on the beach (some buildings anyway). You can see the ships come in- but not from all units as resort is quite large and expansive. Units are grand and beautiful lively decor.

It is the closest resort to the pier of ALL! It is right next to Jetty Park, which is on waterway where cruises sail out into Atlantic. You can walk over to the Jetty the night prior to your cruise and see other cruises leave. (Every Thu-Mon) Then walk over to the beach and take pictures of ship at distance, and on around back to your resort.

You will not regret it! Have you seen their website?

I believe they allow one night stays. Hope on over to the Royal Caribbean site and check out a June review for the Mariner. This writer posted a link to great pictures on the new Resort too. I sure hope we get to try it soon when we cruise on Mariner.

Bon Voyage

Yes! You can book just one night. We're staying there 9/11 before our 9/12 Mariner cruise :D. It's my understanding you can also leave your car there while on your cruise :)

Nancy

• 1 month later...

Archived