"Freedom" Were the pools salt???

Thanks Tracy! I am leaving june 25th can I borrow your pink hat? HAHA

Too late! Already promised it to Patrick, to match his hot madras swim trunks! :)

Hi back atcha, Patrick!!

Tracy

You have just made my week-I leave in 5 days, and have been hoping for fresh water for my kids' sake, but when I called the genius hotline at RCI, they, of course, told me that all pools were salt, with one fresh water hot tub??

Oh the wondefully informed work force that mans the RCI phones!!!:D

Thanks for the great news, hope your cruises were wonderful.:)

I have an aft JS-did either of you have one, or something similar-I am curious what you thought?

Cindy and Troy (Oscarmoraz) had an aft balcony on deck ten (1406?). It was beautiful! If I see her online, I'll be sure to point her over here to give you the details.

Tracy

Thanks-although I can't imagine there would be much to say that wasn't good-what can be wrong with an aft JS?? By the way, I emailed you as requested!! :D

My friend Kat wants to go in October...it's her birthday. I dunno, I've got to sell a bunch of stuff before then, to make up for my clobbering at the blackjack tables. I spent *double* the amount I usually spend....broke my main rule: NEVER resort to the seapass for extra blackjack cash!!!

I'll tell you this, Fitz...if I CAN be there, I WILL be there!! Where's that damned sugar daddy I've been looking for??? :)

Tracy

Archived