Pacific Star Moonlight Serenade R 619 Photos

sweet_successes

Hi All

I have finally updated most of my photos from my cruise.

Click on the following link - hopefully it works!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/rarljay

Cheers Rach

Great photo's! Was one of your waiters named Sandip??

In one of the photo's from your birthday dinner, one of the waiters is in the background at the waiters station. That's Sandip, who was one of our waiters on our cruise in March - he was lovely, you were very lucky if he was one of your waiters.

Kym

Great photo's! Was one of your waiters named Sandip??

In one of the photo's from your birthday dinner, one of the waiters is in the background at the waiters station. That's Sandip, who was one of our waiters on our cruise in March - he was lovely, you were very lucky if he was one of your waiters.

Kym

Hi Kym

No sorry our waiters were Oscar (from India) and Dozo (from Indonesia). They were both really friendly and helpful.

Rach

hi Rach. Great photos. Have been without computer for a while.Back on board now. Was the cruise what you had hoped for? You went to a lot of places. Was the weather kind to you? Was there anyone else from our board on the cruise? Did you enjoy your flight and stay in NZ before cruise?

hi Rach. Great photos. Have been without computer for a while.Back on board now. Was the cruise what you had hoped for? You went to a lot of places. Was the weather kind to you? Was there anyone else from our board on the cruise? Did you enjoy your flight and stay in NZ before cruise?

The cruise was mostly what I had hoped for - although I would have liked their to have been more passengers under the age of 70!! The weather was great - it was cold in Auckland and for the first day but then it warmed up and was just like home and then became a bit cold the last day. We were lucky to miss the snow falls in Auckland on friday night as we flew out friday afternoon!!

We met up with jindl and her partner for coffee the morning of the cruise and spent some time with them while on the cruise - they are lovely people and we enjoyed meeting them.

The flight over and back was good and the night we spent in Auckland before the cruise was ok - we stayed at the Carlton hotel in a deluxe room (it had 2 double beds - it seemed really small after sleeping in a queen bed!!)

We enjoyed it so much that we booked another cruise - but we have unfortunately had to cancel that due to the partial collapse of a family business so we won't be cruising again until at least the end of 2008.

Rach

Sorry to hear you had to cancel your cruise Rach, you must be very disappointed. And very sorry to hear about your family business. It must be a very worrying time for you. Hope everything works out ok.

Karen

hi Rach. As the old saying goes---One door closes and another one opens. Hope this is going to be for your family business. 2008 is going to be a good year for cruising I think so I hope you do one. All the best to you all Suexxx

Archived