Am I Alone.......

DUCK33

granted, a number of us miss the 'who is on line" feature. When you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the first page of threads there is that area that is for "who is on line"...or active users I think it may say...currently the only person that is on there is ME. I would guess when you look, Lois you would see your name and ad finitum (I have no idea if I spelled that right, exactly what it means, and if it is even a word, but I liked it). Given that feature is here do you think it is a feature they just don't have plugged into the system yet?

if we nevr can make all the who is on line now people satisfied how about we all promise to be on line every day at 7pm pst...that would be 10 in the east:D

I have to agree, everything works, the search works great, The Find Who You Posted To Last, doesn't work very good, it just tells you what thread, not what post, I am good at computers, but I find this new board, not as user friendly as the old one, it has all the bells and whistles, but it's not the same. I learned how to use everything, I think, but it's just not the same, this is not a complaint, it's just my personal feeling, I don't feel the same as I did on the old boards, problems and all!

I think we need to give it a little time. Like when you move into a new house it takes a while before it fells like home.

That 'Who's on line' section is a little spooky though. I used to like to check who was on the board when I was posting but now it actually tells you what they're doing on the board. Seems a little voyeristic to me.

For you Harry Potter fans it kind of reminds me of the 'Marauder's map".

It looks good, but they should have done more testing before putting it to work. I am not getting emails on 2 roll call boards let alone any other threads.

Anita (My signature's gone missing too!!!!)

What you have is a case of Post "Board" Blues - it should pass in about 2 weeks.

Take 2 hours to click around on the site armed with a pint of ice cream - works every time :D:

For what I pay for this board I think I get tremendous value...I have learned so much here and met such nice people, I'll adjust and I'm sure in no time this format will become second nature. But I was VERY comfortable in the old style, when it worked!!

Thats especially true Danno, since there are two of you. Where's Newt Hiding.

Don

Thats especially true Danno, since there are two of you. Where's Newt Hiding.

Don

I'm still here Don, I'm just keeping a low profile, I can't see who's on anymore, so I feel I'm all alone, I don't like being alone, it makes me feel like I'm by myself, I don't really like myself, so I don't want to spend any time with me, so that's the story!

not crazy about this new board as I am an AOL user and hate having to use my internet explorer browser!!! it is filling my computer with spy ware and pop ups. As much as AOL is a pain I could control these interuptions there!!!

Archived